CH-169 Ace VS Nighmare

Suhani- FBI wants him Seulgi and I won't let that happen we are going to end FBI today only

Suhani- FBI wants him Seulgi and I won't let that happen we are going to end FBI today only .

As I said those words the door of the basement burst open taking our attention as eren stood there panting heavily trying to catch his breath .

Eren- You had to change your plan boss because we had a problem.

Seulgi- What are you trying to say?

Eren- FBI played so badly , instead of attacking on the factory there most of the officers surrounded the bank where Swayer and Scott going to the robery .

I walked towards him as this news actually came a surprise to me .

Suhani- Jimin ? He is at factory with other's right?

Eren- Yeah almost everyone is there and Damain is the one who is going to attack the factory.

Seulgi- Shit .

She cursed meanwhile we head a dark laugh surrounding the room turning around I saw Jennifer who is actually laughing even tho she is in pain .

Jennifer- It-its ove-over for hi-him no-now .

I didn't waste any second to snatch the baseball bat from the FB which had spikes around and hit her in head making her go conscious with only one hit I throw the bat across the room .

Suhani- In the office now !

I order walking out of the basement cellar as Eren and Seulgi closed the door before following me as I made my way in Jimin's office .

As I walked inside Andrea and Rihanna is already present in the room .

Rihanna- Mrs Park I had find out about the plan of the team but FBI tricked them .

Seulgi- We also had figured it out everything rihanna.

My eyes fall on Hugo one of the main Bodyguards from jimin's team as he is not maybe the part of shadow but he is very well trained in his field.

Andrea- If by any chance the FBI was able to get scott and swayer than , the whole shadow team will be going to destroyed .

Eren- And not to forget that Damain is the one who is going to attack the factory instead of kyile.