CH-20 Will

Jimin- Well someone has to break the rule don't you think Mr Jonghyun from ages and Years ago you and our ancestors are make a will but you didn't think of your family, you passed a will that after you will die your property or money whatever you ...

Jimin- Well someone has to break the rule don't you think Mr Jonghyun from ages and Years ago you and our ancestors are make a will but you didn't think of your family, you passed a will that after you will die your property or money whatever you own will get distributed in poor and the one who is need but I really apologize here I am not that much liberal , kind , selfless I am the selfish one I am going to give everything to my family, I will secure my families future. I am not like you guys who will give everything away like that easily I can't do that for me my family comes first and she is my only family.

I am just too numb to even look around all I am doing is just listening to everyone Specially to him and letting his words fall into place . This is all I can do right now just listen everything he is saying and once again giving me the reason to think about his words and just forcing me to think. Why??!

Aunt 2- What if this is wrong idea ?

Jimin-What do you mean ?

Uncle 3- It means what it your wife is not someone right person for all of this ? What if she betrays you , we never know the future.

Jimin- Than I will gladly accept that betrayal. I am all her's with every ounce in my body , if she wants to hurt me , break me , betray me , love me , hate me I am all her's to do anything she wish for .

Ayla-Now you are talking like a mad person.

Jimin- Tell me one thing ayla ?

Ayla-Yes.

Jimin- What if some day jungkook did the same thing with you what will you do will you betray him for everything or stay with him .

Ayla- Ofcourse not why would I leave him , he is my husband I would never betray him for money .

Jimin-Exactly Suhani and I are also married, she is my wife and the only person in this room to whom I trust blindly knowing that she will kick away the luxurious life for me without a second thought and come with me to stay in a hut , she is the woman who will leave her castles for me if I tell her to which no one in this room have guts to do so if she can give up her life for me than I don't think so giving her my heritage is wrong .

Uncle-The way you trust her is kind of dangerous.

Jimin- It will be good if you don't say that word uncle it didn't sound good coming out from the mouth of person who doesn't know the meaning of trust .

Uncle 2- We don't get it what's really going on in your head .

Jimin- Its fine uncle don't think too much your opinion doesn't even matter here besides I am sure you guys have no question any more about why I did this .

Jonghyun- Think once more Jimin . I don't want you to regret it later on , is this your final decision?

Jimin- I don't have to think when it comes to her besides whatever I am giving to her is nothing infront of her love for me , her love is above all these things and these mere quadrillion dollars are not even in comparison of her feet dust . If she say, then I can sacrifice quadrillion of universe like these for her , than some quadrillion dollars are nothing for me? I would even hold my breath for her if she say so .