CH-118 All through the Night

Jimin is sitting infront of Kylie as he poured her a coffee and than opened the sugar packet for her ofcourse he takes black coffee only and there is also a cupcake which he ordered along with coffee as Kylie is looking at her coffee looking nervo...

Jimin is sitting infront of Kylie as he poured her a coffee and than opened the sugar packet for her ofcourse he takes black coffee only and there is also a cupcake which he ordered along with coffee as Kylie is looking at her coffee looking nervous under jimin's hard gaze .

Kylie- Thanks

She said to him as he passed the sugar to her .

Jimin- You seem nervous.

Kylie- I find you intimidating.

She said in a soft voice and jimin had this faint smile on his lips as he look at cupcake and signalled her to eat .

Jimin- You should now Eat .

Kylie- Not to mention how bossy you are .

Jimin- I'm used to getting my own way.

Kylie- Well that must be boring .

They both look at eachother deeply in eyes.

Jimin- Tell me about your family.

Kylie- My family um okay my day dies when I was a baby so I am raised by my stepfather Sheeran and he's amazing.

Jimin- And your mother?

Kylie- Um my mother is on husband number Four . She's an incurable romantic.

Jimin- You?

She was taken aback by jimin's question as she process his words and he looks serious.

Kylie- Am I romantic?

She asked to confirm if that's what he is really asking about as he nod slowly.

Kylie- Well I study English lit and Write it so I kind of have to be and about the photoshoot Thank you so much Jennifer seems to be really happy .

Jimin- Its a pleasure.

He said taking out a cigrette out from his pack and keeping it between his lips while kylie watched him doing it and she find it so hot of him to do this but one thing is she hates the smell of weeds as Jimin had his eyes fixed on her and about to lit up but she shake her head as no and he stopped mid way only taking out the cigrette and look at her in eyes.

******