CH-178 Who will save us now?

I walked to the departmental store which is on walking distance from the apartment I had to buy grocery products and had to stock all the house products specially eating and drinking products because its going to be a lockdown in few hours in the ...

I walked to the departmental store which is on walking distance from the apartment I had to buy grocery products and had to stock all the house products specially eating and drinking products because its going to be a lockdown in few hours in the whole country and than I cannot leave house .

So I had to stock all the things than I can calmy get myself locked in the apartment. There's actually a little crowd in this departmental store so many people's are buying things after getting to know about the martial law everyone is stocking the eadible products. I also had my trolley which is filled with vegetables, fruits, and so many other things.

I walked to the dairy section and getting milk packets with other milk products, seeing the items which I am in need for when someone tuck on the hem of my jacket making me look down amd saw a small one year toddler in his cradling trolley had trying to grab my jacket and playing with it. I smile at the child's cuteness.

Suhani- Your baby is so cute .

I told the mother of the child who is also shopping making her smile at me in return.

Women- Thanks he get's that alot.

I smiled before continuing with my shopping when suddenly we heard an loud siren going off around everywhere in the whole store making people confused as hell , while everyone look around trying to find out what is happening around.

Women- Is that Fire alarm?

Suhani- I think so .

As me and that women both started walking towards the entrance side but than people start screaming as we heard so many gun shots the people are rushing inside the store running in fear and I stand in confusion about what is going on as that women also covered his son face with the blanket and get back .

Men- Its a terrorist Attack ! Save Your life!

Someone from the crowd screaming making people fear and scream more as I widen my eyes when the gun shots can be heard close and the workers of the department store is running to close the door but before they could even reach the bullet had been peirced in two of the workers as they fall on ground immediately dying on place the people scream seeing blood .

As soon atleast ten to twelve men's dressed in terrorist outfits holding big rifles get inside and I also step back they closed the door and point towards everyone in the room . Making people scream in fear .

Terrorist 1- No one will move from there places otherwise we will shoot !

He ordered everyone as we all were freeze but my eyes are fixed on two works who are dying infront of my eyes laying the pool of blood making me wants to go towards them to save them , to do anything I can do if I can save them as I am about to take a step forward the another gun firing make me flinch looking at the terrorist who fired in the air looking around.

Terrorist 2- Everyone sit back Now! Don't you dare to move or we will kill you !

The people start sitting on floor as they are being told the one terrorist look at me and point there gun towards me .