CH-40 Our Home

Ana- I'll call jake he went out earlie-

Jake-No Need honey I am here.

We all turned around to see him standing on entrance of living room but he is not alone behind him stand a men the same age ad taehyung and jimin who is wearing white shirt with black pants his hand fold infront of him looking at all of us and I am sure I had never saw this men before in Linton palace than who is this new entry now .

Suhani-Who's that?

Evelyn-Oh that's Lorenzo, he works for dad.

As finally the guy name Lorenzo and dad walked in the living room while dad smile widely looking at all of us .

Jake-Its good to see everyone here .

Ana- Tell me about it our whole family is here besides where were you .

Jake-Oh Me and Lorenzo is out in garden want to discuss few things about work .

Ana-Okay now you guys are here come on lets have lunch.

Jake-Sure Please kids make the way in dinning area ....

I stood up walking with ella as jimin also stood up but I saw him coldy looking at my dad.

Jake-Thanks for coming Jimin .

But jimin didn't answer he just walk past them while my eyes met that Lorenzo guy who instantly look down well seems like an innocent guy not knowing that he's working for one of the shitty mem which is no other than my own dad but why do I care its not my worry to take Besides I need to get my work done .

So Instead of moving to dinning area I walked towards kitchen to meet irene .

Ella-Hey where you going?

Suhani- You join everyone I will help Irene in kitchen.

She nooded and I make my way to kitchen.

I found irene working around the kitchen with servants warming up the lunch as I walked towards her and start helping her

I found irene working around the kitchen with servants warming up the lunch as I walked towards her and start helping her .

Irene-Oh sister you don't have to do this I'll manage .