CH-144 They Don't have to know about us

Suhani- Do you guys are planning to make me sit here all night?

I asked officer who is standing in the room as he look at me .

Officer- Sir will be here soon till than try to cope .

Suhani- Well I am coping from last forty five minutes so now either you call your sir otherwise I am leaving from here .

Officer- You can't leave from here .

I leaned back in my seat while hands are resting infront of me on the desk .

Suhani- Try me officer.

I said smriking at officer who just look away and decided to ignore me , meanwhile I take a deep breath with every passing seconds my nerves are taking best of me but I just didn't showed that to officer I am trying to keep myself as calm and as professional I could .

As the door of the interrogation room finally opened by another constable and than I saw the main police officer finally stepping inside the room and I already felt so done to see the officer who gets inside.

Suhani- Urgh don't tell me you are the one who ordered these officers to bring me here.

Damain- Hello again Mrs Park.

He smriked at me while taking a seat infront of me and I rolled my eyes at his presence.

Damain- Would you like to take something? Coffee, tea , drink .

Suhani- No thanks alot just get this shit done already.

Damain- You seem so frustrated what happened ? Are you running late to go somewhere?

I know what does he means as I take a deep breath

Suhani- Why I am here? I am sure you couldn't find any proof against me and my hospital that we run illegal buisness so now you caught me what do you want this time .

He leaned front staring deeply into my eyes.

Damain- You talk to much do you know about that .

Suhani- Ha! No thanks for telling me .

Damain- You look cute too when you are angry or frustrated.

Suhani- So your men's bring me here so that you could compliment me .

Damain- Very funny I would take a holiday if I wanted to compliment you because for sure few minutes are not enough to praise you .

Suhani- I don't know you can be this much flirty , I mean just look at you flirting with a married woman.

He chuckled softly and ran his fingers through his black hairs pushing them back .

Damain- If you feel uncomfortable we'll stop here don't worry being an officer I am also a gentleman.