CH-165 We are nothing

AUTHOR POV

Kyile- There's not even a single trace of Jennifer I don't know where she could have been vanished suddenly

Damain- I called her cell phone but its just out of reach , I even tried to track it down but there's no sign of her .

Kyile- In this case all we can assume that something must've happen to her or maybe she went on some deadly Mission where she's not allowed to take any phone calls .

Damain- But she is already on a Mission she is spying on suhani .

Kyile- And didn't you heard her when she said she doesn't find anything against suhani which tell us that she is actually involved in jimin's illegal buisness and crime . Besides I also now believe that suhani had nothing to do with jimin's illegal buisness and works, it was him and his whole shadow team.

Damian- I understand why are you saying that its because now Jimin finally gave divorce to Suhani isn't it?

Kyile glare at him making Damian grinned at her .

Kyile- Jennifer also told us that Suhani is not related with Jimin's illegal side of work and now we should have full focus on him .

Damian- Ofcourse we should I am always the one who is saying that .

Kyile- Right and I also told you what he made me do, he make me killed our own FBI officers he want's to test my Love for him .

Damain- And what a shame on you that you actually killed officers.

Kyile- I don't have any option okay , I had to do that to gain his trust because now he is ready to show me his every illegal work and I could also him If I should get in his team , work with him and would get the insight information to FBI it would be helpful.

Damian- Does boss knows about this plans of yours?

Kyile- Let's just say it was his plan only that I do anything in my power to bring Park Jimin down on his knees. One more thing I found out about the members of shadow team No 1- Jeon Jungkook the underboss in planning and fighting department in jimin's absence he usually takes decisions and sometimes act like as a boss too .

Damain- Ofcourse Jeon Jungkook how could I forget that men I kidnapped him and that time also he is acting like a boss .

Kyile- Right Second Is Mukhtar khan the closest to jimin in team he is incharge of mainly everything, the third is Arif Khan right hand man of Jimin but now he quits had gone with suhani so we won't count him, fourth is Scott he had been taken Arifs place at the moment and he is the best spy , he works in a shadow and is very powerful, fifth is Swayer and Tobby they are also in team besides tobby is real genius in computer and hacking department and swayer is very good in fighting department and last but not least Jimin the boss itself. The underground lord .

Damain noted every single name kyile told him as he look at her .

Damian- You got the names which is good thing but still there are more four members of the shadow team , you don't know who are they?