CH-3 Love in Greece

Zakynthos it is

Zakynthos it is . Yes we are in greece from last two days for our honeymoon and honestly these past two days are so amazing and fun for both of us . We visit other places in greece as I look beside me my beautiful and hot husband streched out on the lounge chair under the sun reading one of his books .

I look back again at the sea where so many peoples are doing fun activity in water and playing around as I remember the time we entered in greece that makes me smile. Jimin told me that it was a surprise where we are going and he took me to my favourite country .

Greece is always been my favourite place to visit and I remember him telling that but it was years ago and he remembered it after all this time is actually something great and he really planned everything as soon as we are here we had our date night , although we are bot staying at zakynthos resort , jimin booked us our own villa here where we are staying in Last two days we have so much fun roaming around the streets of greece , visiting temple of Poseidon , seeing alluring sunset from the Santorini , watching an open theatre where he rented out the whole theatre so that we can have privacy and our own private time.

The sun is on its peak and I am sprawled out on my lounge chair I yawn taking my husband attention.

Jimin- Sleepy Mrs Park?

Suhani- Couldn't get much sleep last night .

Jimin- Don't count on any tonight either.

He grins before he leaning down pecking my lips .

Jimin- I can watch you all day like this .

Suhani- ofcourse you can anyway can you put more sunscreen on me .

Jimin-Well that's a dirty work Mrs Park but still I would be pleased to do it .

He said as a playful smrik is spread on his lips and I pass him the sunscreen as with slow strokes with his long fingers he coats me in sunscreen

Jimin- You really are very lovely . I am a lucky man .

He murmurs as his inger skim over my breasts and spreading the lotion .

Suhani- Yes you are Mr Park .

I said with a smile as I watch his biceps twitching while he spread the lotion he is shirtless showing his toned well built body with tattoos craved on his beautiful body and only wearing blue denim ripped jeans hanging lower on his abdomen making him look absolutely hot .

Jimin- Turn around I want to do your back .

He said orering as his vice is husky and deep and I just too happy to comply rolling on to my front he undoes my strap of expensive bikni .

Suhani- Take off a whole thing .

Jimin- Not a chance you are showing plenty as it is.

I look around the beach and there are many womens and girls are showing there breast in a full view .