CH-121 Attackers with Mask

JIMIN POV

JIMIN POV

The same morning after suhani get her panic attack I put her to sleep and I stayed by her side making sure she doesn't face something like that again and after she is sleeping peacefully from then I decided to go on with my day, I also decided to take a day off from work and be there for suhani who is not feeling much well and I need to be there by her side.

I am working in my office going through the CCTV footage of Thames bridge about what happened last night there with suhani . Well thanks to tobby who get me those CCTV footage from London's control room and right now I am playing that Footage on loop and watching how six men's wearing the face mask attached her try to steal her bag and when she fought them she tripped over the bridge and that's when the police came in scene.

Everything I am watching I already know because suhani already told me everything last night the police officers misunderstood her and took into her custody but than she was even scared to tell them the whole story .

But those six men's who attacked her doesn't seems normal at all and I didn't even find any clue which makes me stressed about what I am going to do now as suddenly my phone ranged and I look at the caller ID and I pick it up.

On call
?- Good Morning Old friend.
Jimin- Keep your Good Morning to yourself and tell me if you find out any information about last night.
?- Well not something which can helpful to us but the team is working.
Jimin- Don't tell me that you don't know who those men's really are .
?- Don't we both know who those men's really are , we just need a confirmation.
Jimin- Yes we need a confirmation because now it came on my wife and you know I can tolerate anything in the world but not some men's wearing a mask screwing with my wife I won't tolerate it , if they will come again for my wife
?- Woah calm down buddy I got your back iger here I am sending a special team for Mrs Park personal security and you can't lose a cool here be cool and do your work .
Jimin- Do whatever you want but make sure it doesn't come onto my wife , she already been going through so much .
?- Just don't worry anyway I called you to inform you that the last conference of this year is scheduled on next week and you might have to come here .
Jimin- I can't say anything right now maybe you need to cover up from my side .
?- You know very well that from the next week I am going to get busy with my own wedding preparations so I can't do it otherwise my soon to be finance will kill me .
Jimin- Maybe than in that case we have to get Jeon board on this plan .
?- Oh well he will be the best person for this more than you and me also .
Jimin- Fine I will get him on work than till than you get me the information soon before you get busy in your wedding preparations.
?- Copy that Captain.

The person hunged up and I keep my phone down but a next upcoming call makes me sighed deeply as I pick it and my voice already get cold .

On call
Jimin- Yes Miss Kylie?
Kylie- Where are you Mr Park? I am standing in your office , you told me that today you will take my interview today to work in your publishing company.
Jimin- Didn't my assistant told you that today I am on holding?
Kylie- Yeah she did and I was about to leave also but I wanted to hear from you is everything okay?
Jimin- Everything is fine Kylie I am just not on work today .
Kylie- Are you with Mrs Park?
Jimin- Yes actually she is not feeling well and I need to look out for her today .
Kylie- Oh okay than I sho-
Jimin- I will meet you this evening come to my office.
Kylie- Okay .