CH-152 You are worth every risk .

Suhani ran in the hospital, she rushed here while her tears are slipping down continuously her face , she doesn't know what to do or not all she knows that she just wants to see her husband as she is going to the operation theatre where the surger...

Suhani ran in the hospital, she rushed here while her tears are slipping down continuously her face , she doesn't know what to do or not all she knows that she just wants to see her husband as she is going to the operation theatre where the surgery is already going on .

She is suddenly stopped when someone hold her back from running as she screamed in agony crying.

Suhani- No let me go! Jimin!

Arif- Sahiba hold yourself!

Suhani- No Jimin I want to go to him .

She fallen onto her knees along with her arif also kneeled beside her and hold her against his chest while she cried, sobbing loudly.

Suhani- Arif... Please let me go to him . Let me see him.

Arif- Sahiba Doctor's are treating sahib you need to calm down relax he's is going to be all fine .

She cried hugging him as Arif look at mukhtar who brought water for her and than he also kneel.

Mukhtar- Princess have this ....

Suhani- No I just want to be with him .

Arif- Okay first calm down relax , come here .

He make her stand before making her sit on bench he wipe her tears and make her drink water even tho she is not drinking it as Arif also realised that she had High fever .

Mukhtar- I'll call the girls .

Arif- Yeah sure .

Jihye- See what have your bad luck did to my son ? He is inside suf-

Arif- STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SAHIBA!

Arif growled in anger at jihye and look at her angrily making jihye flinched getting scared of arif as Jay immediately come at front .

Jay- Watch out Arif, she's my mom .

Arif- She might be your mom but to me she is no one and if she even dared to start her old rubbish tantrums than I will throw her and everyone out of here .

Jay- Don't be a boss .

Arif- Shall I show you who's rhe boss huh? Not a word at this moment and just get the hell out of here, sahib had his whole family here we don't need you guys. Security! Take the park family out .

Jonghyun- You can't stop us from meeting our own son.

Mukhtar- Its good if you guys leave otherwise we had to use our way .

Jihye , Jonghyun, jay and Syria they quitely walked out but jihye glare at suhani who doesn't even had a idea about what's going on . As Arif sighed deeply looking at suhani who is silently crying.

Arif- She got high fever tell some doctor to check on her .

Tobby- I'll do it .

Jennie sat beside suhani trying to comfort her while ayla , hawasa and ella also stayed beside her being there for her . Meanwhile Jungkook is standing Just outside of OT he is totally silent as he remember all the things Jimin did for him to keep him safe .