CH-26 Coronation Ceremony

AUTHOR POV

Suhani is sitting infront of the mirror all ready , she gets ready before time as there is no one in the room after getting her ready the maids they just went out because Suhani wanted to be alone as she is playing with her wedding rings , she fee...

Suhani is sitting infront of the mirror all ready , she gets ready before time as there is no one in the room after getting her ready the maids they just went out because Suhani wanted to be alone as she is playing with her wedding rings , she feel little nervous as she can hear the faint sound of ball music playing down and can also hear chattering of people's, outside of her room only she can listen that guests are pacing around the whole castle laughing, talking and this makes her little nervous.

As the door of her room gets opened and she look into the mirror finding Ella and Ayla who just peeked inside.

Ayla- Your highness can we come in?

Suhani- Oh to hell with you Jeon ayla just come inside .

They both giggled and walked inside closing the door as suhani stood up and Engulfed both of them in a tight hug as they also hugged her back .

Suhani-Thank god you guys are here I am feeling little anxious.

They look at eachother as ella hold suhani hand .

Ella-You Okay ? What happened?

Suhani- Oh all of this just makes me little nervous.

Ayla-I can understand I mean I feel like whole England is been invited to this ceremony every royal families , family, friends and people from buisness world , media, papprazis and so many others who I don't even know.

Suhani-Oh god please don't make it hard as it already is besides what about the kids?

Ayla- Father's on the duty .

Suhani-Ella where is Leila?

Ella- Dw Mom is looking for her .

Suhani- Yeah be careful with her she is little.

Ayla-Don't worry beside let me take a look at your bea- wait a second.

Suhani-What?

Ayla-This is not the Outfit mother brought for you right?

Suhani-Oh yes that outfit is way to tight for me ayla , I feel suffocate in that .

Ayla-But suhani you know that you are supposed to wear Red only , its a queen colour.

Suhani-I know but I really find this one pretty.

Ella-Suh you could've picked any red there are many more ?

Ayla-Right suhani you know mom is going to be so angry besides the royal families will gossip now .

Suhani-Sorry guys but I am not changing now and I really find this dress beautiful besides there's nothing wrong with this one its actually my type .

Ayla- Oh well it is but I really pray that mom just doesn't burst her anger on you .

Suhani- We'll see now how long I have to sit in room the maids said that I will be escorted by king itself who is not here till now .