CH-31 Yoongi & Jimin

Jimin- Where's is she?

Suhani-Where's who?

I asked in confusion.

Jimin- Yeri . Where is she?

I look at him in utter disbelief or should I say utter confusion because now I really do think so that he is drunk as drunk as drunkard. He is looking deep into my eyes and I don't know if I should laugh or I should cry because my husband is surely looks like he is gone maniac with all the stress that he can't think straight that he is the one who send his team to catch yeri and for sure I am not involved in his that team .

As I poke my toungue in my inner cheek looking at him as I keep my hands on his shoulder and than turn us around making him sit on my chair while he frowned looking at me .

Jimin-What are yo-

Suhani-Have Some water baby .

I pick a glass of water and put it infront of his lips making him drink while he is looking at me in confusion .

Jimin- Mhm Senòrita what you are doing?

He take the glass from me and put it on my desk looking at me .

Suhani-Are you sick or what?

Jimin-What nonsense I am totally fine and do not try to change the subject tell me where's yeri I know you are the one who help her .

I take a deep breath for sure not getting anything he is trying to say .

Suhani- Dear Husband I understand that you had so much of stress lately and I totally understand it but baby Aren't you the only one who send your team to catch her isn't it .

He stood up from my chair and literally hover on me making me take a step back which almost lead me to stumble but he is on time to catch me before I fall back his hand is wrapped around my waist and he pull me towards his body witha jerk making me hit in him while I look at him with confusion and surely little taken aback with his sudden change in behaviour.

Jimin-Mrs Park stop playing with me and tell me where you are hiding that girl .

Suhani- First of all stop scaring me .

Jimin-Oh so now you are getting scared of me Mrs Park?

Even Tho I am not but I just want to know what is gotte in his head why do he thinks I an hiding yeri somewhere when I guess till now he should have her in some type of cellar or prison .

Suhani- Dear Husband I had no Idea what you are talking about and for sure yeri is not some little thing that I wilk hide her somewhere and aren't she supposed to be caugh by your team till now ?

Jimin- Well My team will catch her than only when they were supposed to find her but from the recent sources I get to know that before my team can catch her she ran away from vegas last night.