CH-42 Sucker for Pain

The loud ringtone of my husband phone is disturbing my sleep , I groan slightly tapping on jimin's chest whimpering a little

Suhani- Stop that ...

I said in my morning raspy voice , I can feel my throat is hurting like hell and my voice is no where normal and soft its all hoarse that for a minute I even can't understand it, I snuggle more into his body wanting to sleep more as he also picked up the call but I am not interested in whoever call it was about I just want to sleep now .

After ten minutes I feel his lips on my shoulder bone grazing his teeth along the bone making me whimper before trailing soft kisses upwards towards my ear and tugging on my earlobe making me hiss softly against his chest.

Suhani- Mhm ...

Jimin- Good morning Mrs Park.

He said in his husky deep morning voice making me hummed at him in response as slowly his kiss start turning in heated ones and than he hover on top of me kissing me deeply and roughly I start roaming my hand's around his muscular back while he kissed ne fiercely making me moan in the kiss .

Suhani- Argh Jimin...

I moan as he start kissing my neck sucking while leaving his love marks trailing down the kisses playing with my breasts.

Suhani- Ahh Please .

Jimin- I can taste myself on your breast.

He said to me before again slipping his toungue into my mouth as I remember how last night he fucked my breasts and coming on my tits and about my throat which is sore along with my pussy throbbing with pain last night we didn't stopped for even a second and than passing eventually passing out this morning only.

I even lost the count of times I suck on to his cock while he return my pleasure in so many different ways and this morning I am not even state of getting out of this bed , feels like my limbs are sore as hell but my husband can't seems to stop himself which is also making me turn on .

I wrapped my legs around his waist already am wet as his cock is poking my entrance making me moan out loudly.

Suhani- Oh Jimin I can't.

Jimin- I know baby but just one last time .

With the he drove his cock into me making me whimper in pain that's all what is there and even tho hia cock inside me is tightening and my walls are sore but he still move making me hiss and moan .

Jimin- Oh Fucking Christ Senòrita You are so sore .

Suhani-Argh please slow down jimin .

I said rolling the eyes at the back of my head and arching my back in his chest but he hold me down with his body as his thrusting slowed down letting me adjust but there's not even a way of adjusting this time its all just feel like the first time I lose my virginity, that pain is just like the first time and he is ripping me apart and I wanted to stop it but the other side I am way too lost in the moment that when I reach my high I scratch his back with my nails digging into his shoulder I come exclusively in waves .