CH-81 We are Selfish

Syria-Yes Mrs Park is there any problem?

Me and syria just walked into my office and I turn around with the list of medications to her.

Suhani-What's this?

Syria-Um the list of medicines we are providing to grandfather.

Suhani- Yeah you are the one who treated him right?

Syria-Yes Mrs Park is there any problem?

Suhani-Syria are you serious? All these medicines are of the highest MG it could be harmful for Grandfather.

Syria- He had stroke and Hemorrhage The medicines are according to that only .

Suhani-How can you be so careless just take a look at them ? They are the medicines who we gave to the person who is is not much old , they are of high dosage a old person can't take this much .

She look at the lists and I bring her here only because of what mistake she did I don't want to call her off for her mistake outside that's why I brought her here .

Suhani- Besides Grandfather is a diabetic patient so there's no way we can gave him these dosage , it can lead to many more problems.

Syria- I am sorry Mrs Park.

She said looking down and her voice is small as I ran my fingers through my hairs .

Suhani- Change his medicine consult it with me before doing anything syria I don't understand how can you be so careless it's been years you are working for me and this type of carelessness I didn't expect that from you now stop standing here and go away do what you are told.

She nooded and ran out of office as I sighed taking a step back I myself start feeling stress its not even much time I am here and all of the chaos just getting into my head I hold my belly as I felt the side pain I grab the glass of water and take few shots of it .

Suhani- Don't worry mumma is fine .

I crasses my belly and take off my coat I went out of office.

I sat outside on the chair away from everyone I take a deep breath

Dr Suzan- Dr Suhani hi ?

Suhani- Oh Dr Suzan hi .