CH-102 Heaven and Hell

JIMIN POV

Jimin- You are not my Senòrita who are you ?

I got up from the women as she literally breathing heavily and couldn't even speak and I don't even give her chance to speak yanking her hairs down making her look at me while the tears slipped down her eyes.

Jimin- If you don't speak in next two seconds, you'll never be able to speak again tell me who are you?

Suhani- Jimin its me you- your wife what happened to yo- .... Ahhh

I harshly pulled her hairs down making her scream and as she scream her voice sounds very familiar to me . I pick up my phone from night stand holding the women I dialled the Arif number .

Jimin- Get up here ....

I ordered before I look back at the unknown women who is not my wife but the question is if she's not my Senòrita than where's my Senòrita really is?

I slapped the women and she hissed in pain.

Jimin- WHERE IS MY WIFE?

She doesn't speak and this makes me more irritate so I just start dragging her to the chair in the room making her sit on it she sat naked while I step back looking at her I picked my clothes and wore it fastly gladly I am still wearing the towel around my waist covering myself from this unknowingly lady as The door burst open Arif and Mukhtar walked inside but instantly look down as they naked unknown women thinking that she is suhani but she's not .

Jimin-She is not suhani . She is someone else .

Mukhtar-What ?

Jimin- Yes she looks like suhani but she is not find her who she is .

Arif-If she is not Sahiba than where is Sahiba.

Jimin- Make her Speak I don't care how you guys do it but this bitch broke into my house , acting as my wife showing me its her but it's not , make her speak and if she doesn't than kill her instantly dumped her naked body on streets.

Mukhtar moved first looking at women who is silent as than suddenly he hold women's jaw making her struggle.

Suhani-Don't touch me , let m-

He cutt her off as he peeled the face skin out of her face and finally the face which reveal infront of us , didn't surprise us enough but It really make me so angry .

Jimin- Where is she?

Teresa-Probably Dead till now .

She said grinning like a maniac and I start strangling her making her cough .

Jimin- Enough of your little games Teresa Tell me where's my wife?

I am really confused about everything but right now is not the time that I sit back when my wife is missing for whole day and I didn't even get to know about it . I can't sit back and solve this fucking mystery of how everything happened I really need to first find my wife.