CH-125 FBI Agent.

I opened the door of the bedroom slowly surely I don't want to interupt my husband sleeping ofcourse its already 4 of the morning and I am finally home after completing all work at hospital as I am welcomed with a silence and the darkness in the r...

I opened the door of the bedroom slowly surely I don't want to interupt my husband sleeping ofcourse its already 4 of the morning and I am finally home after completing all work at hospital as I am welcomed with a silence and the darkness in the room .

I keep my purse om couch before taking off my heels and watch jimin's figure on bed who is fast asleep as I keep my heels aside I turn around to walk in bathroom but got stopped when his calm yet deep voice called out for me .

Jimin- Finally you are here.

Suhani- Um Yes.

Jimin- How's the day?

Suhani- Uh good.

I said it before hurriedly walked to bathroom don't want to face his more questions because I am sure he must've got to know about what happened with me through Arif. As I took my time changing into something comfortable and getting ready to hit the bed because for sure I am tired as hell as when I am done I walked back into the bedroom and pour myself a glass of water drinking it before I slip underneath the covers.

As two hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to his body my back hit his chest and he caged me between his arms and snuggle into my neck hiding his face and inhaling my scent I closed my eyes feeling his rapid heartbeat in my back.

Suhani- How's the gala?

Jimin-I didn't go .

Suhani-What? But why?.

Jimin- You were not there to accompany me ..

He mumbled as I didn't take time to turn into his arm's and look at him even tho its dark in room but I can totally make out his deepest depths of eyes ..

Suhani- That's not the valid reason jimin , you know gala is important for you all the buisness mens around the world comes there and you never miss any gala it was an op-

He suddenly cut me off with his lips came slamming down on me and in seconds I kiss him back my fingers moved into his silky hairs and I pulled them little making him groan in the kiss as I gave him full acess of my mouth our toungues are playing with eachother tasting every corner of eachothers mouth his hand roamed on my back and we kissed untill we are out of oxygen and I am the only one who broke away because Jimin was already getting carried away .

But I need an answer to my question as why he just didn't attend the most important event which always benifits him.

I watch him as his eyes are closed while he is catching his breath and I touched his cheeks .

Suhani-Why?

I wishperd enough for him to hear as he opened his eyes.

Jimin- There's no big reason than this that I didn't have my lucky charm beside me and for sure I am not going to get any profit from tonight's gala because you were not there.