CH-141 Grief

JIMIN POV

I almost search down the whole home to find my wife but she's nowhere to be found Untill I saw her sitting on the pool side , looking at the sky she seems to be in deep thoughts and I hate it when she is this much sad as I walked to her side

Jimin- I think you are forgetting something.

I took her attention as she look at me .

Suhani- I am not hungry you can do the dinner.

She said dryly as I put out the flowers she brought for me infront of her .

Jimin- Its not about dinner , if you brinmething for me than you forget to give it to me .

She look at flowers and didn't react much as I take a seat beside her smelling the fresh tulips .

Suhani- Do you really need these now?

Jimin- What?

She chuckled sadly as she look at me and I see her eyes, they are filled with pain , heartbreak and something more like she is scared I don't know why seeing her this way breaks my own heart too .

Suhani- She must be sending you white boquet , I mean now white roses must be your favourite.

Jimin- Seriously Senòrita? I don't understand how can you even think like that ?

She took flowers from me its more like she snatched them away and than she stood up throwing the flowers away and they all fall in the pool getting wet and ruined .

Jimin- What are you doing love?

I stood up but I am still calm knowing right now she is filled with so many things I walked closer to her and hold her by her shoulders as she just look at me .

Suhani- Today you replaced your favourite flowers maybe tomorrow you will even replace me too . So its better I myself get out of your life .

Jimin-Senòrita stop talking like a stupid person, look at me I didn't replaced you and I could never replace you Kylie I don't even think of that women after that night from party .

Suhani- How would I know Jimin? How would I know you are telling the truth maybe just like she fallen in love with you , maybe you also got some feelings I mean I don't know right.

Whatever things she said I know she doesn't mean it and she is just angry as I leave her shoulders and walked towards the pool I dive into the pool the water splashed out and I maintain an eye contact with her . As I start collecting every tulip which get scattered in the water. As I did it I walked out of pool my clothes are drenching wet but I don't care , I walked towards her and smile softly to her .

Jimin- Nor I am replacing these flowers and nor I am going to replace you ever and I told you this long ago that you are the last women in my life and you'll be no women can ever take your place , no one means no one .