CH-134 Hearts and Colors

Finally the campaign we started this morning is coming to an end with our last village which is Hambleden Village , This Village id actually big so the teams which we made decided to meet here in last and do the campaign Right now its just me and ...

Finally the campaign we started this morning is coming to an end with our last village which is Hambleden Village , This Village id actually big so the teams which we made decided to meet here in last and do the campaign Right now its just me and jimin who are walking through alleys of this village.

Ofcourse others are also here but everyone is busy around in few distance with there work .

Jimin-I only had these pamphlets left .

He showed me his last four pamplets which are left and I look at mine smiling.

Suhani- Well than you are free to rest in that case .

He took two more pamphlets from mine adding to his .

Jimin-Now how about we rest together after this .

We both had equal pamphlets to distribute now we are walking with hands in hands as I decided to express my gratitude to him.

Suhani- Thankyou for doing this with us .

Jimin- Okay so now I am finally being appreciated by you Mrs Park.

Suhani-Well if that's how you wanna put it than Yes . Thankyou for being here and for doing this I think if its not you than it would be impossible.

Jimin- It's all for you Senòrita. You know how much I love supporting you .

Suhani-Yeah and from students side also a big thanks.

Jimin-Are you serious? You are thanking your own husband now , come on love I already told you that I really wanted to support you besides those students I will say they are good company I like them .

Suhani-A surprise Mr Park actually started liking people's around him .

Jimin- Those students are a good company I guess .

I just nooded smiling as I feel his fingers brushing my cheek and keeping my hair strands out of my face .

Jimin- I saw you with that little girl .

Suhani- Um I don't know her but she is cute tho.

Jimin- I see .

I look at him as he is smiling to me and I just sighed deeply.

Suhani- Her parents would have been lucky to have a cute child like her .

Jimin stayed silent not saying anything as I also didn't said anything instead the rest of the walk we both are silent because honestly there's nothing to say specially not on this topic after all .