CH-155 Things I wanted to say

Ayla- Brother know about this Suhani right?

She asked me that she wanted to get a surety as my tears slipped down my cheeks .

Suhani- No he didn't ayla ....

Ayla- Oh Suhani...

Ayla knows that what are complications with me and how Jimin is now not ready for the kids she knew things ofcourse not in detail but she knows her brother.

Suhani- I don't know how to tell him Ayla. I really don't know this is indeed a good news but I know jimin is not going to be happy about it .

Ayla- Hey no brother will be happy you know how much he loves you .

Suhani- Exactly Ayla he loves me so much that he is ready to sacrifice the blessing of being a father again , he won't accept the baby but ayla I want to keep the baby .

Ayla- Did brother told you something like that he won't accept it?

Suhani- He doesn't have to I know him very well , he keep saying that he doesnt want to be a father again .

Ayla- But Suhani can you blame him , he is actually scared to lose you , you know the risk right if you are pregnant there are very low chances of your survival.

Suhani- Do I look like I care ? Ayla its been already a month and you know I want to be a mother besides the treatment I am taking from Dr carla she told me that she will try her best to make this pregnancy successful.

Ayla- Did she guarantee you ?

Her question take me off guard as I shake my head as no before her grip of my hand tighten.

Suhani- I don't know anything Ayla I want to keep the baby. I don't want to lose my another child just because there's risk in my life god gave me another opportunity and maybe its my rayne only who is returning back to me .

I literally cries infront of her as she crasses my arms before pulling me in her embrace.

Ayla- I understand you suhani , I really do I know what its like to be a mother but than losing the Baby and I understand that how happy you are with this pregnancy please don't cry now its a happy news .

She made me look at her and wipe my tears smiling at me .

Ayla- You know you always have my support right?

Suhani- Yeah .

Ayla- And do you remember year's ago I told you that if someday you got pregnant and brother is not ready than we both will raise the baby we don't need him suhani, we can do it alone .

She make me smile as I remember the memory from past as she Patt my hand before her smile get small .

Ayla- I always have your back boo , you can turn to me anytime but before doing anything just tell brother Suhani .