CH-59 Families recklessness

SUHANI POV

SUHANI POV

I opened my eyes with a force and sat on bed with jolt just to feel immense pain in my head as I hissed holding it . I am sweating like there's no tomorrow, my top is drenched with my sweat but before I can think of anything the scenes from earlier came crashing down at me as my breathing raged looking around the room .

Wait Where is jimin ? He is not here no Jimin yes I am finding him as my tears started to fall again sobbing while covering my face I start crying loudly sobbing nonstop .

Jimin- Its okay I am here shhh ...

His voice echoed in my head as I can feel him pulling me closer to his chest while my cries just went louder .

Suhani- Jim-jimin plea- please come back ....

Jimin- Baby I am here only look at me .

I raised my head looking up to see his beautiful icy dark blue eyes he is crasseing my cheeks softly.

Suhani- Jimi- Jimin?

Jimin-Yes its me I am here its not a dream I am here only .

As the reality hits me and I realised that I am not hallucinating he is really here infront of me as I start touching his face checking that its not just I am hearing things .

Suhani-Jimin oh my god you are here .

Jimin- I am here with you okay its not a dream baby shh .

I cradle in his laps hugging him tightly while hiding my face in the crook of his neck I sob hardly as he is crasseing my back he is here with me , nothing happened with him.

Suhani-You are safe right, nothing happened to you any injury they said you jumped in the ocean.

Jimin- I didn't love and I am totally fine you breath take a deep breath think about yourself and the baby you need to calm down .

His words just bring me more to reality as my hand unknowingly get on my belly .

Suhani- Baby oh no .

Jimin- Hey its okay baby is safe, you are safe , I am safe now relax calm down take a deep breath Come one breath with me .

I did as he told and finally getting myself calm as he wipe my tears with the pad of this thumb softly crasseing my cheeks as I just hold him whatever happened few hours ago sacred the shit out of me .

Suhani- You didn't jumped in the ocean they said you did.

Jimin-Why would I jump in ocean ? .

Suhani-I don't know why they said that I just can't hold myself when I heard this I thought Oh my god .

I hide my face in the crook of his neck as she hush me softly holding me calming me down .

Jimin- Its okay I am here stop crying now you need to relax.