CH-2 Wedding Bells

Jennie- Where are the bride's heels ?

Evelyn-Oh Jennie just see everything is present in those bags .

Ayla-What about bride's veil?

Rose- And where is brid- leave it I found it?

It total chaos in my bridal suite Jennie , Ayla, rose and evelyn they are the only ones who are in the room well others girls are also here but they are looking for other things and tight now I really miss my little sister ella shr couldn't get me ready also as she is pregnant so we are not letting her do so much of work besides she is getting to her delievery dat as these girls getting me ready for the wedding while I am looking at all of them rushing around the room through the mirror.

As hawasa is doing my hairs and rose is doing my makeup while I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

Hawasa-What happen? You okay?

Suhani-Yeah I am fine Its just I am feeling little nervous.

Rose-Just a little suhani .

Suhani-Ok Alot of nervousness and I feel like my heart will explode with the way its breathing.

Hawasa and rose laughed and I look at them through the mirror.

Hawasa- It will get alright once you are standing beside jimin .

Rose-Right it was just a before wedding nervousness don't worry you'll do great you always do .

I smile nooding as I pick the chocolate bar which jimin gifted me early and I take a bite calming my nerves and myself down . I wonder what he must be doing is he already got ready? Or he must be just sitting casually knowing that it will take me time so he will start getting ready few minutes before walking down the asile? My thoughts were interupted when the knock on the door interupt us and as Jay peeked inside .

Ayla-What you are doing here?

Jennie-Are you here to spy on our bride did your groo-

Jay-Hold on ladies do not run that fasy .

He get inside and he is holding boquet of coral roses with wrapped gift box in his hand and he look at me .

Jay-I am just here to give the before wedding gift from my brother's side.

Hawasa-Oh that's so romantic jimin send you a wedding gift huh ?

Jay- Yes So can I .

Jennie-Yes please by all means.

Rose-Oh my god this is so cute of brother he is being so romantically sweet .

As jay finally look at me and smile while I smile back he hand me the boquet of coral roses with the gift box and than he took out a envelope from his tux pocket.

Jay-Brother said open it when you are ready and when you are alone.

Suhani-Okay thank you jay but wait if you will also give my message and his wedding gift to him .