CH-106 You gave me million little reasons to be happy.

JIMIN POV

JIMIN POV

Standing on the entrance leaning on the doorframe with my hands in my pant pocket I watch my wife who's is crying slowly while holding her grandfather hand , looking at her this way makes me regret that why I didn't told her earlier that Woohyun grandfather is sick and admitted in the hospital....

But I guess this is the only reason why I didn't want to tell her , I am afraid to see her in this condition and exactly that's what really is happening. She ain't ready to let him go and he is leaving her .

In her family only woohyun grandfather is left who she still have someone other than after her mother and father ran away and her siblings who broke all relations with her its woohyun grandfather only who is left for her but now he also doesn't had much time left .

She continuously is asking for his forgiveness that she got late to come but its not her fault I am the one who hide it from her . I saw her crying like some little girl who is going to lose her precious doll as that's how she cried for her grandfather and I couldn't see her that way so I turned around to leave but my grandfather is the one who is standing just behind me watching me and I didn't waste a second to hug him I hugged him very tightly.

We stayed silent ad I closed my eyes this feeling of losing someone who is been with you from the starting is really bad , I lose my Grandma and That pain is unbearable , I fucking Know how much it hurts and hugging my grandfather I realised that one day he will also leave me like grandma. Just like today my wife's grandfather is ready to let go of her hand .

Elliot- Oh young men are you getting weak?

Jimin- Tell me you won't leave me grandfather, you'll stay with me for forever.

He chuckled crasses my back as I keeo hugging him .

Elliot- The one who has come will also have to go , that's the rule of this universe everyone had to follow it .

Jimin- I can't let you go.

Elliot- When My time will come you will happily let me go okay but right now you have to be there for suhani . That girl is going through alot .

Jimin- I can't see her like that , at the time of grandma its hard to get her in control now I don't have that strength to see her that way again .

Grandfather pulled me back from hug as he smiled upto me softly.

Elliot- She's your wife Jimin and she needs you more than anyone my son .

We both look back at her who is talking to ger grandfather while crying as he is sleeping.

Jimin- Because of me she lost every relation she had in her life , her father , her mother, her siblings, her grandparents also Its all after I came in her life but she never blamed me for that instead she always stay here by my side through all of it supporting me in every situation.