CH-65 Everyone had there own Stories

Everyone is sitting in the big drawing room enjoying the noon as for entertainment of every people this ship got the best musicians who are singing and playing for us its a relaxing afternoon, everyone is hearing the music they are singing its a c...

Everyone is sitting in the big drawing room enjoying the noon as for entertainment of every people this ship got the best musicians who are singing and playing for us its a relaxing afternoon, everyone is hearing the music they are singing its a classic pop and everyone seems to enjoy them .

I am also sitting with evelyn well from the time she said yes for ready to marry eden she didn't left me for a second ofcourse we didn't told anyone but for sure soon everyone will get to knows about it . I know evelyn must be having so many questions and all but for now she is silent and holding the best she can for me .

I look around the room the only person who I didn't found is jimin in this room but I knew arif is standing somewhere at a distance for my protection .

As finally the musician's end there song and appluad goes up from around the room I also clapped for them and Look at evelyn who is looking around the room .

Suhani-What happened? Are you trying to find someone?

Evelyn- No Sister .

She look at me and look down at her laps fidgeting with her fingers.

Suhani-What happened evelyn? You know you can tell me right?

Evelyn- I know but I don't want to worry you sister.

Suhani- Oh hush you idiot , how could you even think like that you know you guys never worry me .

She smiled a little nooding at me as I hold hand in mine .

Suhani- Tell me Eve I am listening to you dear .

Evelyn-I don't know how should said this sister.

Suhani- No need to hide anything from me so just say it. .

Evelyn- I am wor-

Mrs Jihye-Oh evelyn dear?

My mother in law interupt us as we both look at her .

Evelyn-Yes aunty?

Jihye-Dear will you come with us .

Suhani-What happened maa is everything okay?

Jihye- Yes We just want to have some family talk with evelyn you know me and Aunty Ira.

Aunty ira is no other than edena and kate mom and ofcourse I can't say no to them so I nooded as evelyn look at me with nervous face but I nooded at her and she walked away with maa .

I saw them walking away as I take a deep breath I had to talk with evelyn soon but right thats impossible so in meantime I should go and find my husband who is nowhere to be seen .

I stood up and going to walk away when my mother came infront of me.

Ana-Oh suhani I wanna talk to you .

Suhani-What happened mom?

She hold my hand and pulled me to the side of room.

Ana-Dear your in laws wanted to have the marriage of evelyn by tommorow only .