CH-167 Dawn of Faith

Suhani- Here you go

Suhani- Here you go .

I gave the cloth bag to the small girl along with few toys and one blue balloon who smiled at me as I ruffle her hairs before she went to play as there's a long line of so many small kids , they all the kids of cathedral orphanage who came here in this ceremony.

As I am distributing the gifts , clothes, toys , study material and all those things which are relates with kids and could help them in any way . The que of kids is long as beside me Ayesha is sitting who is passing me gifts and one by one I am giving them these orphan kids .

Ayesha- I'm happy that I got this opportunity to do this with you .

Suhani- Thanks for being here ayesha.

She smiled to me as my gaze went to the entrance of the house of lords , our families, our friends everyone who is invited is coming here . I don't see mark or irene but I do saw syria, kate , Evelyn and Ella coming with there partners nor do I see Mr Jonghyun and Mrs jihye but grandfather is here .

He had now gotten a stick which is the only support of his as Arif is by his side making sure to walk him at front. My eyes fall on Jungkook , Ayla who is here gracy as our friends all of them started taking a seat but I don't even feel like meeting anyone of them .

I just keep disturbing gifts to the orphan kids .

Ayesha- Won't you go to meet them ?

Suhani- I don't want to , I am good here.

Ayesha- Princess its okay you got this .

Suhani- I am good here ayesha I am arif sure would handle everything.

As the next kid who came front is actually in the arm's of small Little girl the boy look's new born.

Suhani- Is he your brother?

Girl- Yes our mother left us after he's born .

Oh god how can mother's be so Cruel how can they just abandoned there kids I saw Timir the orphanage owner who came infront of me bowing to me .

Timir - He is just one month the youngest boy in our orphanage.

I took out the velvet box which Jimin gave me and Than I hand it to the girl along with other things .

Suhani- This gift is for him and this for you , if you ever need anything than don't ever hesitate to come here .

The girl smiled kissing my cheeks as I smile before she walked away as I signalled timir to start distributing gifts while I stood up from my chair as ayesha look at me with frown .

Ayesha- Where are you going?

Suhani- I forgot to bring flowers , So I'll be back in few minutes.

Ayesha- The ceremony is starting in few minutes.