CH-127 Lethal Woman

We finally made our entry in the venue I had my hand entangled around jimin's arm and gracy is walking by my side as soon as we enter the cameras start flashing on us but I have no interest in being infront of the camera so I just walked away and ...

We finally made our entry in the venue I had my hand entangled around jimin's arm and gracy is walking by my side as soon as we enter the cameras start flashing on us but I have no interest in being infront of the camera so I just walked away and jimin stayed back for photoshoots .

As we stand on a side waiting for him to get done and when he is done he walked towards me .

Gracy- Mumma! Dada!

She called out for them who are talking to few guests before she ran to them who finally had there attention on them as she is near them jungkook pick her in hus arms and kissing her cheeks while both Ayla and Jungkook look ay her and appreciate her smiling and kissing her .

I just watched them and than I feel jimin hand around my waist and I look at him who seems to notice me .

Suhani- They look happy.

I wishperd to him who kissed my temples softly letting me know that we are also happy in our own little world but Our world is not completed like others . As I watch Ayla and Jungkook coming towards us .

Jungkook- Finally you guys decide to show up huh .

Jungkook and Jimin shared a hug meanwhile me and ayla also hugged eachother.

Suhani- You look so gorgeous girl .

Ayla- Thankyou so much boo .

We kissed eachother cheeks before pulling back and I hugged Jungkook.

Suhani- Wish you a happy anniversary.

Jungkook- Thankyou buddy .

Ayla is hugging jimin who also wished her before we all look at eachother.

Ayla- Gracy is looking so beautiful Thank you for looking out for her .

Suhani- Come on girl you know I love spending time with her .

Jungkook- Yeah but I heard you and Jimin argued so is everything okay now .

I rolled my eyes making jimin look at me seriously.

Suhani- Your friend doesn't know how to keep his anger in control.

Jimin- Oh well than you should stop doing things which makes me angry .

Ayla- Or you should just respect her decisions few times.

She speak as a matter of fact which makes Jimin scowl at her and she rolled her eyes.

Jungkook- Okay guys good thing is you both sorted out things now lets enjoy the party .

He said removing the tension as Jimin and Jungkook moved away together leaving me with Ayla and we both hold eachother hands .

Suhani- So how did it go?

Ayla- What do you think ?

Suhani- Well your smile tells me that jungkook gave you the best orgasm of your life after you give him that surprise.