CH-14 Molly Aka Yeri

JIMIN POV

JIMIN POV

Jimin-Ready?

Suhani-Yes .

Her consent is enough to make me grin at her she doesn't know for what she just said yes and I am going to enjoy this so much and I'll make sure she also does . I connected my phone with the speaker .

Jimin- If you can dance on this song than I'll see if you will get forgiveness or your next punishment. So this dance will decide your how lucky you are Mrs Park.

I played a song feel It by Michelle Moreen.

She took her position and start dancing and the way she moves and used me honestly make me hard enough to stop the music and fuck her immediately but I am really awestruck by her moves and her Beauty. I am fucking turned on but I tried to control myself and see her dancing infront of me , on my laps using me as a proper prop and she give me a mind blowing lap dance , I keep adjusting my dick in my pants which is so hard that if it won't get to organsm it will rip my pants .

As she finally came to end and in her end position which is sitting on top of me with her both legs either side of me and she is breathing heavily. She is sitting on top of my dick and I am sure she can feel me harden . As she slowly start grinding herself down to me making me lose my sanity.

Jimin-Fuck Senòrita....that was so hot of you .

She wrap her hands around my neck keeping her close to me .

Suhani- Do you forgive me now?

Jimin- Do you want me to ?

Suhani-Yes .

Jimin- Than get on your knees take out my dick and suck it .

Suhani-Now?

Jimin-Yeah Now .

Suhani- We ca-

Jimin-Because of you I am fucking hard so do what you're told if you want the forgiveness.

She is fast enough to comply she get up from top of me and than she unbuckle my pants while I take off my coat and throw it across the floor and than roll my sleeves as she finally slip down my boxers and she gasped as I sprang free I love her reaction when she look at my dick with her innocent eyes everytime and get surprised at how big I am and she takes all of me so perfectly.

She look at me before kneeling infront of me and to help herself I stood up .

Jimin-Let your heels dig into your hips .

She did as she is told without any further questions and I gather her hairs in my fist while she hold me with her one hand and start pumping down to me making me groan as my breathing accelrates.