CH-93 Thirsty for Your love

I woke up in the middle of night craving to eat something sweet as I look beside me and jimin has his hands wrapped around my body So I very slowly get out of bed not wanting to wake him up and as I went out I wore my silk nighty which is opened I...

I woke up in the middle of night craving to eat something sweet as I look beside me and jimin has his hands wrapped around my body So I very slowly get out of bed not wanting to wake him up and as I went out I wore my silk nighty which is opened I tied the robes and walked out of room making my way in the kitchen

I look around the refrigerator and ofcourse we got icecream from grocery store earlier its a vanilla flavour but for now It will do I took out the cup and than get myself a spoon I settled myself on the kitchen counter and opened the box and having the icecream bite .

I look at the time in hanging watch and its 3 of the night and its so quite in here but outside its a snow thunder . I look out of window and the lighting strike with the big snow hails dropping on ground.

As I heard footsteps coming in the kitchen and it's no other than jimin he is shirtless only wearing sweatpants as he didn't notice me because it's dark as he opened the refrigerator and look inside of it but than few things clatter and crashed down on floor making gim look down .

Suhani- Nice one .

I said giggling as he look at me .

Jimin- There you are I was looking for you .

He closed the refrigerator door and than start walking towards me .

Jimin- Are you alright?

Suhani- I couldn't sleep.

Jimin- Is there anything you wanna talk about?

He finally stand infront of me close and I clean my icecream spoon looking at him .

Suhani- There's nothing just midnight cravings and this icecream really turns out to be the best partner.

I said giggling and he also smiled leaning in and kissy forhead.

Jimin- I'll make you some tea.

He is about to leave but I wrapped my legs around his torso not letting him walk away . Smiling upto him as I put on a spoon filled with icecream infront of him to feed and as soon as he leaned to eat I remove it and put it on his chest giggling as I trail down the spoon with icecream on it and on his chest making him chuckle.