CH-174 Vengeance is drug

SUHANI POV

SUHANI POV

Its an evening and staying almost for hours in the bedroom had been making me crazy besides I can't even take rest because my mind had been stuck in one place only , so I decided to come out of bedroom and walked in the second living room from where I could actually hear some discussion is going on .

Andrea- I had literally give her the baddest torture but that women is just not ready to speak .

Seulgi- Well than you can't just give up that easily its important she open her mouth so that we could find out what really is the deal with FBI before things go more worse .

Suhani- Who you guys are planning to break huh?

I said walking inside taking there attention as all of them stood up bowed to me but I just signalled then to be seated .

Rihanna- Boss asked andrea to torture Jennifer untill she opens her mouth .

She said shrugging her shoulder as I walked towards the couch taking a seat beside eren who is completely drowned in his ipad playing game not caring about anything.

Suhani- So she's not speaking huh?

Andrea- Well the only thing said is that FBI want's shadow team alive. But There's something more about FBI they says that some dark secret of this FBI .

Seulgi- You know what let me take your place and I am gonna make this Jennifer spill all the beans .

Rihanna- Well I would suggest that you stay away from that girl because if you took over the torturing part than for sure Jennifer won't be making it alive and everything will just go in vein.

Eren- And I even suggested boss that princess would be perfect for this work .

He said winking at me before again start playing as they all look at me .

Suhani- No don't look at me like that I am not going to do anything.

Seulgi- Why not you had really made her talk earlier, eren is right.

Suhani- Seulgi I am not going to waste my energy on this girl when I know you guys are capable to make her spill the beans .

Andrea- Than what are you going to do planning to just sit around and watch things.

Suhani- Andrea believe me if I go to that Jennifer and start torturing she will be ending in the coffin box and I am sure your boss won't like that much .

Seulgi- Okay so you talked to him?

Suhani- Why would I be?

Andrea- You know how all of this started?

Suhani- Does it matter after everything is just infront of us .

I said taking a deep breath even tho I wanted to ask Jimin about everything, how all these things started but I just don't want to face him knowing he will again start telling me to stay when all I just wanted to do is go far away from here .