The Best Years Of Our Lives

"I can't believe you guys are already married 15 years!" Sherry's voice echos through the house as her and my dad walk in. They might be more excited about this anniversary than us.

I smile from where I'm standing baking the cake. Our parents decided they are having an anniversary party for us, but we decided that we want it to be small with just close family and friends. The kids are all excited because they love it when we have parties here.

"Happy anniversary, babe." I feel strong arms wrap around me laying a necklace on my neck. I pick it up to look at it and am immediately in tears.

"Brad, it's beautiful," I open the locket to find my favorite picture of Brad and I from our wedding. On one side he has our names, and wedding date, and on the other the kids names and their birth dates. I couldn't ask for a better present to celebrate us and the family we made together.

"Thank you," I turn around to kiss him "I love it."

"So, when do I get to see my present?" He pulls me towards a secluded hallway for privacy "That is, if you got me one."

"Well... I kinda thought 3 kids were enough, but maybe I got you something." I smirk.

"That's not what I was thinking," he pulls me closers running his hands down my back before laying them on my butt and pulling me closer "I was thinking something more like this." He looks lovingly into my eyes before kissing me the same way he did on this day 15 years ago; sweet, yet passionate enough to make me wish it lasted much longer than it did.

"Mom? Dad?" Catie walks towards the hall "People are here, they wanna see you."

I back away from Brad after kissing him quickly one last time "Guess we better go celebrate."

He grabs my hand and we walk out towards where all the guests are hand in hand. We notice a few people watching for us. They smile and even clap a little for us, and we find the kids to go to them.

Brad stands behind Josh, and I stand with Catie and Ally while we get some some pictures together as a family. Looking around at all of us I couldn't be happier with the family we've created together. At 12, 9 and 7 they're all growing up so fast. Sometimes, I miss my babies, but I can't wait for the years to come. Once we're done with pictures Brad goes to talk to some friends, and I take some time to think about the kids.

"You know," I hear a familiar voice walk up behind me "They're all like this because of the examples that you and Brad set for them." My mom walks up behind me. I take a break from watching the kids and look over at her "Thanks, mom. That means a lot."

"Congratulations, honey!" She reaches her arms out pulling me closer for a hug "You two are a really great example for them. I wish I could have done that for you."

"Mom, don't worry about that." I separate to look her in the eyes "Just because you and dad weren't married doesn't mean I didn't learn other and better things from you. I learned so much from you being strong and taking so much time to take care of me."

I walk over to the bar where I grab a drink, and decide to sit and talk to Courteney and Lisa.

"So, 15 years. Do you have anything planned?" Lisa asks, getting herself another drink "It is pretty special."

"Well, we were gonna go get matching full body tattoos," I joke "No, actually we were just gonna go on a family vacation together."

"That's fun," Court adds "Nice way to celebrate."

"I know," I laugh thinking about how different this seems "Going out just doesn't feel right now when we can be spending time with them."

We talk to a while before I leave to go meet up with Brad. Our parents got us a mini version of our original wedding cake as a surprise gift, so we cut it together like we did on our wedding day.

"Here, have some." Brad gives me just seconds to realize what he's about to do before his smashes the cake right in my face.

"You asshole!" I laugh as I wipe it off putting some on him "I wanted to eat that!" Everyone laughs at us as we continue the little cake fight with the kids. Eventually we all end up with cake all over our faces laughing like crazy.

"I love you," he whispers before kissing me sweetly, getting cake all over us again "Even if you're really messy."

"Love you more." I kiss him back. Everyone claps and cheers as they watch celebrating our love for each other.

"Thank you all so much for coming!" I stand by the door hugging everyone as they leave "The last 15 years wouldn't be the same without all of you."

I go upstairs and check on all the kids making sure that they are sleeping before I walk into our room. Brad is already there, laying in bed with just his boxers on clearly waiting for me.

"You took too long," He says as he crawls across the bed to where I'm standing.

I lean on the bed wrapping my arms around him kissing him passionately "I'm verrrry sorry."

He pins me down on the bed under him "I'm guess you can be forgiven," then leans over me propping himself up. I open my mouth to deepen the kiss letting our tongues intertwine together forming strong suction. He separates for just a few seconds to get my dress off.

I flip us over so I can start unbuttoning his shirt, then slide my hands town his toned chest. Everything is perfect. He moans as I kiss his neck making my way back to his mouth while I finish by taking his pants and boxers off. I notice his huge bulge and let him flip us back over so he can take control.

"You're so perfect," he sighs as he leaves a trail of kisses down my chest. His tender touch makes me mirror his need. I moan to egg him on as he starts taking my panties off practically begging for him to enter me.

I moan even louder with each thrust causing him to go deeper and faster. He kisses me with more passion with each thrust causing me to go weak under him. I can hardly handle all the pleasure.

"I love you," he pants as he falls beside me wrapping his arms around my sweaty body "Here's to 15 more years." I smile as I drift off to sleep.