Our new house

"Look Catie, here's your new room!" I carry her into her room

She stands in the middle for a little "Big!"

I laugh "It is big. What color do you want it?"

"Pink and purple."

Brad walks in and comes over to me "How does she like it?"

"She hasn't stopped smiling. She said she wants it pink and purple."

"Well that should turn out interesting."

"Let's go to our room. I wanna set up some things." I walk out of Catie's room across to ours.

I'm now about 2-1/2 months pregnant and we're moving in. I'm thinking about signing on to do a movie that will start filming next week but I haven't told Brad yet.

We put some clothes away and decorate a little and sit on the bed talking.

"It looks like Catie fell asleep." Brad looks over in her room.

"It's so nice to finally be living here." I lay my head on his lap.

He plays with my hair. "I love it. I can't wait until we're finally moved in and can spend some time together." 

"About the whole spending time together thing, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I know we both agreed to not do any movies for a while but I got a script about a week ago."

"Why are you only telling me this now?! Are you going to do it?" Brad asks upset.

"I really want to. It's different than my others and I'd be able to do a lot of the filming in the next 2 months."

Brad gets up "We both promised not to do anything! We said we wanted to focus on our family and now you wanna do this?"

"One movie! That's all I wanna do! I worked through the season of FRIENDS when I was pregnant with Catie what's wrong with this?"

"What's wrong is we promised to not do any more for a little!" Brad shuts the door so we don't wake Catie

"I never said that I'm definitely doing it. I wouldn't sign onto it without us agreeing on it. I just wanted to talk about it."

Brad sits down "Fine, let's talk. What is it, where and when is filming?"

"Filming starts in 2 weeks about an hour away for a week or two, then around here. (The movie is basically Derailed, so I'm going to describe it similarly.) There isn't a name yet, but it's about two married people who meet and become friends then have an affair. My character gets caught and the man has to "help" her in ways, but really her husband just wants his money then forgives her."

Brad stares at me for a little "So, if you do it you won't be gone all the time?"

"No, some days might be a little long, but nothing major."

"How are you going to hide the pregnancy?  You'll be like 5 months when you're done."

"I'll just have to wear loose tops. Looking at the script I don't have too many scenes towards the end so maybe I can film most of mine now."

Brad looks at me and can see how much I wanna do it "Fine. I won't stop you, but no more for awhile then."

"I promise. I wanna spend as much time with you and Catie as I can."

"We wanna spend time with you, too." Brad wraps his arms around me "I love you."

"I love you too."

Sorry this part is short but I had to get through it to get into the more interesting parts :)