Fun fights

"Jen, look here!!!" I turn around and Brad throws paint all over me.

I pick up the paint trey and throw it all on him and some gets on Catie "Look what mommy did to you!" Brad looks over at Catie "Throw some on her."

Catie runs over to me with a paint brush and paints all over my shirt at my belly then hugs me getting it all over her "I paint you mommy."

"You did! You painted your sister too!" I look over at the walls and see that they're splashed with all 3 colors "Brad, the walls are all messed up! It was supposed to be one purple, one pink, one light Grey and one with stripes. Now that ones light Grey with pink and purple splashed all over!"

Brad looks around "Well, if you think about it, that's pretty cool. We can paint them the color they're supposed to be then just splash them with the other colors." He points to the one that doesn't have any paint "We'll keep that one white and just splash all 3 colors on it."

I look over and see Catie putting her handprints on the wall that's supposed to be white and splashed "Well, I think she likes your idea. What if we just put our hand prints all over that wall?"

Brad walks over with paint treys "Let's do it."

"Catie" I walk over to her "Put your hands all over the wall."

"Here. You do purple." Brad hands me the purple trey "for the other walls maybe we can throw old rags and that'll be faster."

Catie jumps up and down putting hand prints "Too far!"

"Brad, can you lift her up? I'm going to look for old rags." I walk out of the room and Brad lifts Catie up so she can finish.

Brad finishes his hands then we all get rags and throw them at the walls "This is a good way to let anger out!"

"You're mad at someone?" Brad asks "Is it me?"

"No, I just mean if you are mad at someone this could be fun." I look over at Cate who's playing with her rag and paint "I think she's having fun."

Brad walks up to me and puts what's left of his handprints on my belly and kisses my "Now we both painted your belly."

"Awe. You guys are cute." I say and as Brad turns around I throw my rag at his back.

"You bitch!" he does the same to me and laughs "I thought we were supposed to be painting

"We are, I just thought that would be funny." I walk over to Catie and help her throw her rag so we can finish the wall "It actually looks really good!"

Brad walks up and hugs me from behind "What did I tell you? I think you should listen to me more."

"Daddy smart!" Catie jumps up so Brad picks her up

I look at them and laugh "You have your 2 year old blackmailed. That's so sad."

"She's not blackmailed." Brad says "She just knows what's right."