preparations

"Jen are you sure this is a good color?" Brad asks as he starts the paint. We decided he would paint by himself while I stay and play with the girls.

I walk out of Cat's room over to where he is and look at it "Yeah, that's right. I thought yellow would be cute." I look out at the furniture in the hallway "It matches everything else."

"If it's what you want." He starts to paint again then walks over to me and hugs me getting paint on my back "Sorry, I had to do that."

"Asshole." I say as I leave. I walk back in Cat's room to find her and Cat watching a movie and the dogs laying on the floor with them. I sit on her bed for a while watching with them before Ally walks over about to fall asleep "Do you want to lay here?" I ask putting her next to me in bed. She nods in agreement so I lay her down and she falls right asleep.

About 2 hours later Brad walks in and both girls are asleep so I follow him over to the babies room. He shows me where he moved the furniture "I didn't want you to have to do it."

I look around inspecting it for a few minutes, then I go back to Brad "It's great, thank you!" I walk over sitting on the chair "I can't believe it'll only be 2 more months. Time keeps going by too fast."

"The other day you said it wasn't going fast enough." He walks over to me

"I have days with both." I laugh "I'm excited, but at the same time I think we're going to go completely crazy once we have 3." I walk over to our room and sit on the bed "I'm still a little shocked this is our life."

He follows sitting next to me "I am too, I always wanted this for us, I just didn't think it would really happen." He puts my hair out of my face kissing me until we're both laying making out "Are the girls still sleeping?" He asks and I nod. He closes the door then comes back over. We quickly undress each other as he kisses me all over my neck, his hot breath making me shiver. Our hips move together in sync as I feel him getting hard and I try my hardest to keep quiet while the girls sleep. He finally enters me and after a few minutes we both collapse next to each other panting heavily.

"I need a shower." I sigh getting up and Brad quickly follows me grinning like a two year old "I think I'll take it myself." I joke causing him to sit back down on the bed upset.

"You're mean!" He complains getting his clothes and goes into the bathroom before me turning the shower on and shutting the door "if you want to be alone then you have to wait."

I open the door a little looking in "Maybe I don't want to be alone."

He opens the door farther and moves over a little for me "You're lucky you're cute." He washes my hair as I wash his body then we switch "I think we should do this every day."

"Let's do it." I got out and throw a towel at him as I dry myself "That was a nice little break." I get dressed and walk to the girls room with Brad where we sit for a while playing with the girls when they wake up.