Packing...

We get home and Catie's asleep in her car seat, so Brad takes her into her room and gets her ready for bed. While he's with her I start undressing. I decide to wear lingerie and surprise Brad instead of having him rip another perfectly fine dress. Once I'm "dressed" I walk over to Catie's room and wrap my arms around Brad while he watches Catie sleep. He steps away from her bed, and turns around to kiss me "I love your outfit. I think you should wear it more often."

"It's only for special occasions." I smirk, kissing him back.

"And the occasion is?" Brad pulls me into the hallway, wrapping his arms around me as we walk towards our room.

"Packing, of course. This way I know I'm not wearing anything I need to pack."

"There's no way we're packing now. If you forgot something, leave it." He gently pushes me up against the wall kissing me passionately. We keep kissing until we get into our room.

"These need to come off," I say as I pull on Brad's pants. I unbutton his shirt, kissing his bare chest as I slide it off.

"So does this." He slides the straps down my arms, hovering over my body. I shiver under the hotness of each kiss, needing more of him. He takes his fingers and starts to tease me until I beg for more.

He takes the clues and flips us over. I let him take full control as he enters me. He starts off slowly, waiting to get a reaction from me, before going faster. I dig my nails into his back to keep from moaning too loudly with each thrust. Eventually, we both collapse next to each other. I look into Brad's eyes as he wraps me in his arms "I love you so much, Brad."

"I love you too, Jen."

We stay there, laying wrapped in each other's arms for awhile until I remember we still need to pack. "Babe, we never ended up packing"

"I blame your dress. Come on, let's shower, then we can pack." Brad says getting out of bed.

We shower together washing each other's bodies, then Brad shampoos & conditions my hair so carefully. After we're done we get towels and dry off. I go to get dressed but Brad stops me "Here, just wear this." He hands me one of his big tshirts

"Thanks babe." I say getting dressed

"I'll get our suitcases a while" Brad goes into the closet while I grab some toiletries we'll need then go into our room.

Brad walks in with two suitcases "Do you think we need anymore?"

I open one to start putting the toiletries in "No? this should be good"

Brad starts packing his clothes "I'm so excited for this!"

"Really?" I ask getting clothes out

"Yeah, I'm finally getting to meet your mom and you guys get to see each other again."

"I can't wait to see her. I hope the trip helps our relationship."

"I'm sure it will. So are we waking Catie or trying to let her sleep?" Brad asks

"I'm think we should try to let her sleep. I don't know how she'll be on the plane." I say finishing packing

Brad closes his suitcase "Good idea. You done?"

"Yep."

Brad takes our suitcases downstairs and comes back up to bed. He pulls me into his arms "Goodnight, babe. I love you. "

"Love you too" I say as I kiss Brad.

Around 3:30 our alarm goes off and I wake Brad "Hey, it's time to get up"

"Too early" Brad says sleepily

I get out of bed "well you can stay here and sleep but I'm going downstairs to eat."

"Fine I'm up. What are we eating?" Brad asks getting dressed

"Pancakes" I say walking downstairs

Brad takes the ingredients and pan from me "I'll make them, you go sit."

"Thanks babe" I walk over to the table "So when do you think we should leave?"

"The flight leaves at 530 so we should leave by 4:30" Brad says finishing the pancakes

"How are we going to get Catie to sleep going through the airport?"

"She'll probably wake up. We'll just have to get her to sleep on the plane. it should be pretty quiet." Brad brings the pancakes over

I put some on my plate "I hope this works. I really don't want her freaking out on the plane."

"I hope it works too. she should be good." Brad starts eating "So do you think it worked last night?"

"What worked?" I ask taking a bite of my pancakes

Brad laughs "Do you think you're pregnant?"

"Oh that's what you meant" I laugh "I hope. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks."

"Can't you take a test now?" Brad practically begs me

I take another bite of my pancakes "I can, but we can't really go by it based on last night. Once we get back from the trip would be better."

"Okay, I guess I can wait" Brad takes his plate to the sink.

I finish and do the same "it's 4:15 we better get ready."

We get dressed then I get Catie quietly and put her in her car seat while Brad puts the suitcases in the trunk. "Brad can you put a blanket over her? I don't want flashes to wake her"

Brad puts a blanket over her and gets in his seat "Do you have everything?"

I quickly go through everything I need and have "Yep. I think I do"

"Good, let's go."

We get to the airport a few minutes later and I carry Catie trying my best to cover her face but she wakes up crying from the flashes "it's okay, sweetie, go back to sleep"

"no too bright." Catie wraps her arms around my neck

"We're gonna be away from them soon" I tell her as try to get away

"I want daddy"

I go next to Brad "can you get her? She wants you."

Brad takes Catie "Did the mean guys wake you?"

"Yeah it's bright"

"They're almost gone. You can sleep soon" Brad tells her

We get to the gate and I hold Catie so she can go back to sleep. "I think she's asleep again" I tell Brad

Brad looks at her "She is"

"Can you get the carryon? my back hurts from carrying it and her" I ask Brad

"Yeah. let's get on the plane they called our flight."

I get up and follow Brad until we get in our seats "She's good on my lap, right?"

"Yeah, as long as you hold her."

I start to get nervous as we take off and Brad can tell "We're gonna be fine, Jen" he says as he take my hand.

It comforts me, but I'm still nervous "How do you know?"

"I just do. Try to sleep. If she wakes up I'll take care of her."

"Okay, thanks."

I know the sex part isn't great, but it's the first one I actually wrote. I'll try to add them in kinda frequently and hopefully they'll gradually get better. Please vote, and comment. Ideas are always welcome, too :) ~Mari.