Birthday girl

My alarm goes off at 5:30 to pick my mom up from the airport and start getting the house set up for Ally's party. I get out of bed quietly not to wake Brad and shower, dress then go down and eat before leaving to drive to the airport. Just as I'm about to leave I hear Ally wake up so I get her dressed and put her in her car seat where she falls asleep again and get to the airport where I wait for my mom. Once I see her I get out of the car and help her put her bags in the trunk.

We get back in and I start to drive home "We all miss you." I stay quiet not waking Ally "it's been too long."

"I know. I was thinking that on the way over, I'll be here for a few days then I leave and only come back in like 3 months for Cat's birthday." she looks upset then slowly changes to a little happy "At least we can see each other now."

"That's true. I just wish we could more. It can't be fun for you to always be flying back and forth. I can only fly for about 4 more months."

"It's not really a fun flight, but knowing that I get to see all of you makes it worth it. And I don't want you to be worrying about that, you have enough right now, you can fly out after the babies here." she looks back at Ally "She's so peaceful, just laying there sleeping. I still thinks she looks like a mini Brad."

"She really does, she acts a lot like him too." I pull up our driveway "She's starting to talk a little bit more, it's really cute."

"Awe." she gets her bags and follows me inside "I can't wait to hear her."

I put Ally in her seat in the living room and get some coffee "Do you want any?" I ask my mom and she nods so I get us both some and take it into the living room "I really miss drinking real coffee."

She tries some of hers "The decaf taste good too. I guess it doesn't give you the energy you need."

"Not at all." I laugh and get up "I have to finish cutting pictures for the collage." I get the unfinished collage and some pictures then go back to the couch "I hope this doesn't take too long."

"It shouldn't." she helps pick out a few pictures and hands them to me "You've done a really good job so far, I really like it."

"Thanks!" I put one of the indentations in the middle to finish it "I think I'm going to put it in the back of the snack table." I carry it out into the kitchen where I see Brad "When did you wake up?"

"A few minutes ago." he walks over and kisses me "Cat woke up but went back to sleep, she said it's too early to be up."

"Wow, if only she would have said that a few years ago." I walk with him towards the living room "Ally's still sleeping." I sit on the couch leaving space for Brad "I can't wait to see her face when she see's everything."

He sits next to me pulling me onto his lap "She's gonna love it, I can't wait to see her in her little fairy costume."

"She's going to be so cute." my mom kooks around the living room for a while "Is Cat still sleeping? It's quiet."

"Yeah, she got up then told me it's too early to be up so she went back to sleep." Brad laughs "I didn't tell her you were here already because I didn't know if you would want to go back to sleep."

"Thanks got that." She smiles and gets up "I might actually do that." She gets her bags "Just get me if you need anything."

(I'm gonna skip to when a few people are there.)

Everyone is enjoying themselves, Cat, Ally, Coco, El and Julian are all in the bouncy house and slide, some adults are drinking and a few people are swimming or just hanging out. I walk over to Brad at the snacks table and wrap my arms around him "I think everyone likes it so far."