The 2nd.

"Braaaaad can you please get Cat to sleep or something?" I complain laying on the couch as I go through another contraction.

He picks her up "How have your contractions been? Are they regular yet?"

"Nope. They just feel like cramps, don't hurt much."

"Okay, well I'll be back." he takes Cat upstairs "You should call Court a while and see if she can watch her. I call her, but unfortunately she's busy, but offers to watch her tomorrow if we need it.

"What did she say?" Brad asks as he walks back downstairs. I shake my head no "Should we ask my mom?"

I get up "Yeah, but can you call her? I really have to pee."

"Yeah, go ahead." he gets his phone out to call

"Hey, mom, can you watch Catie later?"

"Yeah, why? Are you guys at the hospital?"

"No, not yet. She's been having contractions but they're irregular."

"Okay, well let me know when you take her and I'll come over."

"Thanks."

I walk back into the living room as he hangs up "Will she come?"

"Yeah, she said just call before we need to leave." He moves over "Lay here, relax. Do your dad and Sherry know?"

"I've been texting Sherry. She said to keep her updated." I lay next to him "So, I guess we're just waiting now."

(Skipping to a few hours later when they're in the hospital.)

"You okay, sweetie?" Brad asks sitting next to me

"I guess. It's getting worse." I hold his hand "I want it over."

The nurse comes in to check me "You're at 8 centimeters right now, and that didn't take too long so it shouldn't be much longer."

Brad kisses my forehead "Do you need anything?"

"No. I'm fine, how's Cat?"

"I'm sure she's fine. Don't worry about her right now, you just need to relax."

An hour later the contractions are almost unbearable and the Dr and nurses come in for me to start pushing.

After pushing a few times and the babies head is crowning, Brad tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead "You're almost done, babe. You're going to be holding her soon."

I grab his hand at the next contraction and push as hard as I can and I feel the doctor pulls the baby out before she hands her to me.

I pick her up off my chest and start crying at the sight of her "I love her so much."

Brad plays with her fingers "She's beautiful." he looks at me and kisses me "I love you."

"I love you too." I look back at her "She has your eyes."

"Do you have a name picked out?" the nurse asks

"Alexandra Jane Pitt."

Brad gives her insurance cards and she fills out the paperwork and leaves us with Alexandra "I think she has your smile."

"Really?" I look up at Brad "I think she looks like a mini girl version of you."

"I have to agree." Brad takes a picture of me holding her "Can I send this to my mom for Catie?"

"Yeah, send it to my parents too." I start to feed her "I really can't believe she's already here."

"I know, It's crazy. I can't wait to see how Cate reacts." He sits next to me in the bed "When can they bring her in?"

"I don't care. Sometime today, I miss her."

"When can you leave? I didn't hear if they told you." he asks

"Later tomorrow if everything is good." I look down at Ally "They said as of now we're both fine."

"My mom wants me to call her, I'll be right outside."

Right as Brad leaves the doctor walks in asking a few routine questions and makes sure both Ally, and I are doing good. When Brad walks in almost an hour later, his carrying Catie and his parents are following him.

He puts Catie on the bed next to me "Look, there's your sister."

Catie looks at her carefully then leans over and touches her "Her small."

"She'll get bigger, just like you did." I move Ally so Catie can help hold her

Jane walks up and hugs me "Congratulations, Jen, she's beautiful!"

"Thanks, Jane!" I hand her Ally "And, thanks for watching Cat."

"You're welcome." she looks down at Ally "Wow, she looks like Brad."

"I think we each have a twin now."

"Mommy, you home soon?" Cate asks crawling around on me

"I'll be home tomorrow."

"I want you home now." she burries her head in my chest and cries

I rub her head "I do too, sweetie, but I can't."

"Why?"

"The doctors have to make sure that me and Ally are ok."

Brad walks over "You can stay here for a little with us, but you have to go home later."

"Okay." Catie goes back to him and Jane hands me Ally

William walks over "Do you want us to keep Catie?"

"I'll see if my parents will when they come in. Courteney will tomorrow."

"She really is beautiful, she gets that from you, not Brad." he looks at Ally

"Yeah, I agree with you there."

"Well, we better go before it gets too crowded. Bye and congratulations!" He says as he and Jane leave

Brad puts Cat back on the bed and takes a picture of the three of us "Three beautiful girls."

Alexandra Jane Pitt 6/2/05 7:13 PM.