Neediness

"Mom, dad, I want a car." Catie barges into our room, sitting on the bed.

"You have a car." I mumble, trying to block the morning rays from blinding me "Remember, you backed it up into mine last week... last I checked it's still out there."

"Okay, well I want a new car."

"So get a job." Brad suggests, not having any of this so early "Why are you in here? I need my beauty rest and it's the one morning this week I get to sleep in."

"The extra few hours you would get isn't going to make a dent in what you need for beauty."

"Because being a smart ass is going to get you a car." He sits up feeling around on my side of the bed "Where's your purse?"

"Uh, where it always is... not here." I force myself to wake up more "Why? She does not need a car. She has a perfectly fine one sitting in the driveway. If anyone needs one it's me because she put a dent in mine and someone never looked at it like he said he would."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry about that. I won't change the radio station as I'm pulling in here again. I learned my lesson." She continues to stare us down "But seriously I really want a new car."

"I'm sure you do, but you don't need one. As long as you have one that's dependable, we aren't buying you a new one. Like your dad said, get a job and buy your own."

"But hear me out." She starts smiling, trying to act all cute "What if mom gets a new car, and I get hers? I think that is a fair idea."

I turn to Brad, really thinking about the idea, liking the fact that I could get a new car out of it.

"No, Jennifer you don't need a new car, and she sure as hell doesn't either!" He looks between both of us "Seriosuly you two are beyond spoiled. If you let me get my beauty sleep, we can go looking later. Only if you let me sleep."

"Thank you!" Catie practically jumps out of her skin hugging us "You won't regret it. I promise."

We wait for her to leave before turing towards each other. He pulls me closer for a kiss, starting to deepen it.

"Hey, I thought you needed your beauty sleep. This isn't going to help with that."

"Shhh. You get a new car out of it and I get thank you sex. It's a win, win." He rolls me over so he's hovering over me.

"Hmmm well in that case I want something really nice..." I mumble between kisses "Top of the line."

"Then this better be some damn good sex." He slides off my top.

I flip us over, letting my hands roam around his perfectly toned chest.  I separate from the kiss, slithering further under him.  He props himself over me, leaving me plenty of room to make my way down to his now huge, throbbing, bulge.  I slide his boxers off making sure to tease him in the proccess, driving him crazy with pleasure. 

He finally has enough, pulling me back up to be level with him, forming another deep, passionate kiss. 

 I moan deeply under him as he plays with every inch of my body, making his way down to the band of my panties.  He slides them down carefully, using his fingers to play.  I dig my nails into his back trying to contain the pleasure, begging him to enter for real.

"I love you," He pants heavily as he thrusts himself faster by the second.  I croak my neck back, revealing the soft spot for him to kiss.  

"Ughhh." I moan heavily, feeling him slow down as we both finish, enjoying every last second. 

"So do I get my car?" I finally ask after some relaxation "A brand new one without a dent?"

"I was planning on letting her test drive it, so you'll probably end up with more than a dent... but you're getting a car." He leans over to kiss me "I was actually thinking about surprising you with a new one after the whole accident happened, but you seemed to just want yours fixed."

"Well I mean I wouldn't have turned it down.  I just didn't really want her getting another car handed to her... she already has a perfectly fine one that's only a few years old, there's no reason we should need to buy her another."

"And we aren't."  He smirks getting out of bed "Well, we're buying it because she's broke, but we get the keys, and unless she starts working more and shopping less to help pay for it, she doesn't get to drive it and it just goes to Ally when she starts driving."

"You are smart sometimes.  Nice to know." I walk past him into the closet to get changed "She's going to be pissed but she needs to learn more responsibility."

"See, we're good at this whole parenting thing sometimes."  He wraps his arms around me "It just took us 18 years to learn."

We finish getting ready and walk downstairs to see that Catie is already sitting on the couch looking at cars, trying to find one she thinks I'll like.

"Before we look at anything, you're calling work and letting them know you can work at least one extra day a week.  That gives your more time there and less time you can spend shopping for ridiculous things you don't need." I wait for her to actually make the call so I know that she's taking this seriously.  Once she's done, I give her the even worse news.

"Also, since you finish all your school work within like 3 hours every day, you can make more extra money by watching Maiden when we need to work and you're at home.  It won't be every day, but he's getting to be too much for grandma and grandpa to handle."

"Fine." She sighs, looking back at her laptop "I guess I should have expected that."

"Sorry honey, but the first car was a gift, this one isn't.  You'll have to earn it."

I walk out into the kitchen to see that Brad left the cereal on the counter, and nobody has been watching Kaid who must have decided he's hungry. 

"Hey buddy, what are you doing?"  I get closer, noticing that my 3 year old who hardly eats a handful of cereal has a mixing bowls worth poured out, and he rest of the bag surrounding himself on the floor.

"I eating." He replies, opening the milk and pouring it everywhere before I get the chance to stop him.

"Oh my God." I freeze, watching as the milk floods the floor, and he casually sits there, eating cereal by the spoonful for the first time in his life.

"Brad!  Get in here!"  I yell down the hall "Your kid made a mess!"

He casually walks in from the garage, completely oblivious to what is happening "Why is he suddenly my kid when there's a mess?  Last time I checked we both made him."

"Because you're the one that was supposed to be watching him.  This is all yours to clean up."  I turn towards the living room "I'm gonna go look at cars while you deal with this.  Let us know when you're done."

I look around online with Catie for a while, before deciding I have no real idea what I want and should probably just wait until we get to a dealership to pick one out. 

"Did he really have to come with?"  Catie chases Kaiden around "He's ruining car buying day for me."

"You aren't buying anything."  I quickly stop Kaid from jumping in an open car door "Buddy come hold mommy's hand.  I don't want anyone to take you."

"Look at that one, Jen."  Brad points out one that looks similar to what I have now "You already love what you have, getting the newer one will make it easier."

"True."  I agree as the salesman walks us over to it.  We look around the outside as he goes in to get the keys.

"I really like this color." I examine everything closely once I finally get to look inside.  Brad and I take it for a test drive, leaving Catie and Kaiden back at the dealership.

"How do you like it?" He asks as I turn back towards the lot "It seems really nice."

"I love it.  And the extra room is awesome." I sit in the car for a while, thinking about how much I really want it "I think I'll get it.  It's perfect."

"Good because your kid already has hand prints all over the window."  Brad points to Kaid jumping up and down, trying to see us "I think he's excited we're back."

Catie looks like she's ready to burst of excitement as we sign all the papers for the new car and I hand her my old keys.

"If you want your dent fixed you can pay for it." I smirk, walking out and unlocking the new car "Oh, and dad and I are going out tonight.  Have fun bsbysitting."