Rides are fun

"Mommy, I bored!!" Cat complains while we're waiting in line with John and El

I pick her up "I know, but you said you wanted to come on this ride. You have to stay patient."

John laughs "Did you really just tell a 3 year old to be patient?"

"It's worth a try." I look behind us "At least we got here when we did, those people are going to be waiting forever."

"Aunt Jen, that weird guy is looking at you." El points to the person in the next row.

I look over and see him "Seriously, does the guy not see that there are kids with us?"

"I don't think he cares." John looks over "He looks like a creep. El, and Cat, stay away from him."

Cat clings onto me "Why him looking at you?"

"I don't know, just ignore him." I lean her against the banister "We should have brought a stroller for you."

"I not a baby."

"I know, but it hurts my back to keep holding you."

John extends his arms "I'll hold her for a little."

"Thanks. She can stand once we get a little closer."

"It seems like we'll have a lot of fun today." he looks to the side "There's Brad and Shannon. Maybe we can get them to get us food."

"That's a good idea." I motion for Brad to come over

"What?" he asks when he gets here

"Can you guys bring us food?"

He looks around for a food stand "What do you want?"

"Waters, and chips. Something small."

"Okay, I'll be back." he walks away to get our food.

"So, the line being set up a weird way is actually good." John laughs

"I guess so." I get the food and drinks when Brad brings it "We moved up a lot."

"Yeah." he puts Cat down "it won't be much longer."

We get on the little roller coaster a few minutes later, then go back to Brad and Shannon.

I start to push Ally's stroller "What should we go on next."

El looks up at one of the bigger roller coasters "That!"

Shannon looks at it "I don't really want to go on that one."

"Yeah, me neither." John says

"We'll go." Brad points motions for me and him "If you can watch them."

"You sure?" Shannon asks "We can always just go on another one."

"No its fine." I start walking towards the ride "The line isn't long so we'll still have time for others."

Brad grabs my hand and we get in line "This should be fun." he looks over at El "Are you excited?"

"Yeah! It's really big."

"I can already tell your aunts scared." he jokes "She's never this quiet."

I take my hand from his and smack him "I am not scared."

"Yes you are." he laughs at me "I can see through you, don't forget that."

"Your uncle is mean." I tell El "You don't think I'm scared, do you?"

"Not really." she looks back and forth at us "I think he is."

"This is why I love you." I hug her "I think you're right, he's scared."

She looks at the person behind us and whispers to us "That creepy guy is behind you."

"What creepy guy?" Brad asks turning around "Is it him?"

"Yeah, he was staring at me in the other line too. I think he's alone, it's weird." I hold his hand again "Just ignore it, maybe he'll go away."

"Hell no, I'm not ignoring this." he grabs El with his other hand "He's not coming near either of you."

"Don't do anything stupid, there's families here, it's not worth it."

"Why is he stairing?" El asks "It's weird."

"I don't know, but if we leave it alone hopefully he'll stop."

A few minutes later the family right behinds us gets out of line and the creepy guy gets so close to me I can feel him breathing. I grip onto Brads hand tighter and motion for him to look behind us.

He moves and puts El in front of me so she isn't near the guy "What the hell are you doing? I know you've been staring at her all day, and that's weird!"

"I have the right to look at whoever I want!" the guy yells back "And she's really hot so I'm going to look at her." he gets even closer to me and I flinch.

"Well," Brad tries to stand between the guy and me "She's married, so back off."

"To who? You?" he scuffs "I heard a while ago you guys got divorced."

"Yes to we, and we haven't even considered divorced. We're happy, and trying to have a nice time with our family!" Brad looks back at El and I "Just stay back here."

I quickly whisper to him "Don't do anything stupid, please."

He nods in agreement and go back to the guy "You can either leave us alone now, or we can report you. We've seen you staring at other women too, and it's creepy. I mean, who comes to an amusement park alone? That's just weird."

"Whatever." the guys turns around and leaves

"At least he left."

"Yeah," Brad walks back up to us "I hope he's gone for good."

We get ready to go on the ride and i sit with El while Brad sits behind us "You okay, sweetie?" I asks noticing she looks nervous.

"Yeah," she replies griping onto the bar in front of us "I'm fine."

After the ride we walk over to the others and Brad and John take the girls on a few more rides and we decide to go back to the condo to watch a movie.

I walk out from putting Ally to bed "She should be good for a while. What are we watching?"

"The Little Mermaid." Shannon says "El says she hasn't seen it, and Cat reaaaally wanted to watch it."

I sit between Brad and Cat "it is a good movie."

Another weird ending, sorry, I just don't know how to end these vacation parts, lol. Anyway, the next part will be 2 in 1, Brad and Jen watching El, then their own date night ;) Also, I just updated what will be the last part of my Justifer story, Living The Dream, on the account Justifer3, so please go check it out :)