Mom

"Look there's grandma!" I point out my mom for Catie

Cat runs up to my mom when she gets closer "I miss you, grandma."

"Awe." my mom picks her up "I missed you too, sweetie."

Brad gets my mom's luggage for her and we get in the car on the way back to our house.

"Wow, this is a beautiful house!" My mom says as we pull into the driveway "The pictures don't do justice."

"Thanks, Nancy." Brad pulls into the garage and we get out.

My mom and I go in the house with Catie and wait for Brad to bring her luggage "I love this! It's big, yet cozy."

"Thanks!" I sit on the couch with Cat "We loved the old one, but really needed another bedroom."

She sits down next to us "That happens. Is the nursery done?"

"Not really. We painted it awhile so we can take our time with the rest. I think we're going to get most of the same things we got for Catie."

"That's cute. You still have like 4 months anyway so there's no reason to rush. It's more fun when you get to take your time." She takes Cate and puts her on her lap.

"So," I ask "how are you?"

"I'm good. I'm really excited to be spending more time with you. I've been talking to John and Shannon more too." She plays with Cat's hair "What about you?"

"Great, actually. I'm finally feeling better and I'm not doing any movies for a while so I get to spend a lot of time with Brad and Catie. I didn't know you stopped talking to them?"

"That's awesome. I'm glad you're feeling better. I never really stopped, we just weren't talking as much. They were busy so they didn't have as much time." My mom says as Brad walks in with her luggage.

"Sorry, your dad called me." Brad sits down

"Is everything okay?" I look over at him

He pulls me on his lap "Yeah, he just wanted to know how the nursery went."

"oh, ok." I lean on him "We were just talking about that."

"Really." Brad looks at my mom "Did she tell you how we splashed the walls with paint?"

My mom nods her head "No, she didn't say anything about that."

I get up "Well, why don't we show you how it looks."

"Yeah, come on." Brad gets her luggage and takes it to the guest room then we go to the nursery.

My mom looks around for a little "This is actually really cool!"

"I paint it!" Catie yells

My mom bends down in front of her "Really? How'd you paint it?"

"I throw stuff and use my hands." Catie shows her some of the paint left on her hands.

"It looks like you guys had a lot of fun painting it. I like it."

"Thanks, mom. It's actually the result of throwing paint at each other and it getting on the wall."

Brad walks up to me wrapping his arms around me "I think my favorite is the handprint wall. It took forever but I love how it turned out."

"It's unique." my mom says "I think it puts the whole room together."

Catie pulls my mom's arm leading her across the hall "my room."

"She wanted pink and purple so we just used the same colors." I follow them

"I like how you did every other wall." she looks at Catie "What's your favorite part?"

Catie runs to her bed and gets her stuffed cat "my cat."

"Awe, that's a cute cat!" she picks Catie up "What's her name?"

"Cat, like what mommy calls me."

Okay, I know it's a little short but I didn't know what to really add in it.