Filming

It's been a crazy few days on set and to make it even worse, the paparazzi won't leave the set because of more pregnancy rumors about me.

The director tells us to take a break then we're filming a scene with my character and her real husband. In the scene we run up to each other and kiss passionately like we haven't seen each other in weeks. Of course, the paparazzi get hundreds of pictures and are probably planning on using them against us, or at least me. I'm staying here for a few days so I don't have to drive back and forth everyday. I miss Brad and Catie like crazy but we call and text and I remind myself that soon we'll be spending a lot more time together.

-------------------------------

(Brads POV until I say otherwise.)

I take Catie on a walk to the store for a fun activity. We're in the checkout line and there's a few magazine's with covers about Jen or myself. Catie points to one that catches my eye "Jen caught cheating on Brad" it reads it also has a picture of Jen kissing a man. The picture doesn't look like they're filming but she wouldn't cheat on me, would she? I grab the magazine quickly so nobody sees me, pay and we go home.

I put Catie in her bed for her nap but she keeps asking me questions.

"Why was mommy kissing that other boy?"

I lay next to her in her bed "She's doing it for the movie. That's one of the things she has to do."

Once Catie falls asleep I go into our room and look at the magazine. It says that there's more info on another page so I open it and read.

"Jennifer was seen getting pretty comfortable and even kissing her costar on set. While she's filming and possibly cheating on Brad, he's been seen out with their daughter, Catie. There have been more rumors saying Jen's pregnant, so let's hope Brad forgives her!" On the page there are a few more pictures of Jen kissing and hugging him. Before I get the chance to think of anything my phone rings.

"Hello"

"Hey, babe" I hear Jen say on the other line.

"How is it today?"

Jen laughs at something a man says, then answers me "Good. I miss you guys a lot."

"We miss you too."

"Is Catie there?" She asks

"I just put her in bed for a nap."

Jen sighs and I can tell she's upset "Okay, well, I have good news."

"Really? What is it?"

"I'm leaving early tomorrow and I have the day off!" Jen practically yells into the phone.

"That's awesome! I can't wait to see you!"

"I have to get back but I'll call you again tonight."

"Okay. Love you, bye."

"Love you, too." Jen says and hangs up.

The last few months have been different for us. Especially when Jen didn't tell me about the script. We normally tell each other that stuff right away and work through the script. I keep telling myself that she wouldn't cheat or ever even think about it, but we've been distant and now with those pictures I'm really not sure what to think. I decide to take a nap while Catie does and take a break from all of this.

-------------------------------

(Jen's POV again)

I just got off the phone with Brad and it was weird. I know I shouldn't have kept the script from him or anything, but I just wasn't sure how to tell him. Bob (that's what I'm gonna call the guy who plays her husband.) asked me to eat lunch with him to go over the script a little. We get lunch and go to the table but I forget my script. I go to get it and Bon yells that Brad's calling me. "Can you answer it? I'll be right there."

"Sure" I hear him say before he answers the phone.

"Hello" Bob answers the phone

"Uh, hi, who is this?" Brad asks

"It's Bob. Jen asked me to answer the phone while she gets something quickly." Bob says as I walk out.

"Oh, ok."

"Here she is" Bob hands me the phone "Hey, it's me." I walk in the trailer.

Brad sighs "Why did he answer?"

"We were eating together and I forgot my script so I went to get it and you called."

"Ok, well your daughter wants to talk to you." I can tell he isn't happy but before I can say anything he puts Catie on the phone "Hi, mommy."

"Hi, sweetie! What did you and daddy do today?"

"We went shopping and I got toys!" Catie says ecstatically.

"That sounds like fun. So have you been good?"

"Yeah. I miss you."

"I miss you too, but I'm coming home tomorrow." I talk to her for a little then Brad gets the phone back "So, why are you and Bob eating together? Do you know each other?"

"Not really. We just wanted to go over some scenes that's all." I start to feel like he's jealous.

"Is he a main character?" Brad asks and I know he's getting upset.

"Kinda. He plays my husband."

"OK. So you guys are just eating and you have him answer your phone when I call? What about the other people there?"

I start to get a little angry "What's wrong with it? We were the only two eating and I wanted to talk to you when you called."

Brad asks in a scary/serious tone "What kind of scenes were you going over?"

"The last few we do together. We both see the guy my character has the affair with together."

"Well have fun. I'm gonna go. Bye."

"Bye." I say and hang up.