Something's Wrong (1)

I just got home and Brad and u have to leave for my appointment. We don't talk much on the way there, or in the waiting room. We go into the room and wait for the doctor.

After doing some routine things she asks me a few questions

"Have you had any complications?"

"Just a little backache but I get a massage and it goes away."

She looks at my chart and makes a not of it.

"Well, the baby looks healthy and if you don't have anymore questions or anything you're free to go. Make an appointment for about 2 months and you should be able to find out the sex."

"Thanks." Brad and I say as we walk out of the room.

We make the appointment then drive home. Brad's mom says Catie just fell asleep and asked us how the appointment went. We tell her about it and she leaves.

Brad sits next to me on the couch "So, where did you get the massages?"

"Nowhere actually. Bob gave them to me."

"Why would he be doing that?" Brad gets up.

"Because I mentioned that my back hurt and he offered to do it. I don't see what the problem is."

"We've hardly talked to each other in the last month in a half, you signed on to this movie and now you're close to this Bob guy. What the hell is happening?!?"Brad yells

I stand up yelling back at him "Nothings happening! Why does me being close to a costar automatically mean something bad is happening?!"

Brad gets a magazine from a table and throws it to me "Is any of this true? Because I really am starting to believe it. It explains a lot about what's been going on."

I read the magazine and start to cry from anger "You think I would cheat on you?! I would NEVER even think about doing anything like that! When I said my vows I meant it and I always will!"

"Then if you aren't cheating what's going on because it sure as hell seems like it! Why else would you decide to do this movie after we said none for a while?" Brad yells

"We're friends! That's all. Just because I got kinda close with him doesn't mean anything!" I start to really cry "Get out!"

Brad looks at me confused "What do you mean get out?!"

"Get the hell out of here! I can't believe you would even think I would cheat!"

"This is my house just as much as it is yours! I'll leave when and if I want to!" Brad walks to our room and slams the door.

Okay, so this is part 1 of 2. I didn't want it to be so short but I didn't want to drag out the fight because they would've been repeating themselves. I really think the next part will make up for it though. :)