Vacationing With the Pitts part 2

"I need all of you to be very good when we get there," I look from the kids over to Brad "You too! I haven't seen these people in 35 years, I want to make a good impression." I hear a bunch of "okays", and "fines" mumbled, and instead of commenting on them, I let it go and continue walking up the trail to the house.

"Jennifer?!?" A woman whose voice I recognize all too well calls out to me. Her thick Greek accent lingers with the pronunciation of my name, as she practically runs out of the house with her arms wide open. My great aunt Alessa.

"Hi!" I hug her back once we meet in the middle "It's been so long," I try not to get too emotional thinking about it. I turn towards Brad and the kids to introduce them.

"These are my kids, Caitlyn, Alexandria, and Joshua," I then point towards Brad "And you already know Brad."

She immediately walks over and wraps them all up in her arms for a big group hug, whilst I stand laughing at how surprised the kids are.

Aunt Alessa invites us in the house, where she has a feast made for our expected arrival. We follow her inside where she has us all sit, and we dig in right away since we're hungry from the traveling. Since she doesn't know a whole lot of English, and us Greek, it's an almost silent dinner except for us commenting on how good the food is.

"How are you?" She asks in her thick, almost not understandable accent.

"We're all great," I look over at Brad who smiles in agreement, "And you?"

"Good." She smiles across at us, her eyes gleaming of excitement. It makes me happy to know that she is happy. The kids are fascinated with her, and try their best to start conversations while Brad and I sit to the side by ourselves watching.

It starts to get dark, and we decide that it's time to head back and check into our hotel rooms.

"Thanks so much for having us, aunt Alessa." We all take turns hugging her as we walk out the door to the car that we rented.

We check into our hotel, which is overlooking the beautiful surrounding ocean, and walk up to our rooms. The kids in theirs, and Brad and I in ours.

"I love you." Brad kisses me as he lays in bed next to me, wrapping his arms around me to rest his hands on my growing belly. He smiles once the baby starts to kick, making me happy.

I lay my hand next to his causing the baby to kick making both of us laugh.

"I love you, too."

~Just keep swimming~

"You guys go have fun, I'll meet you in a little." I basically kick Brad and the kids out of our room. We're supposed to be spending the day at the beach, but I'm stuck battling morning sickness again, so I'll have to start my fun later.

After another hour of vomiting everything that could possibly be in my stomach, I start to feel better. I get some water and sit at the table in our room looking out the window that overlooks where Brad and the kids are on the beach. I'm really missing out.

I go to my bag pulling everything out until I find what I'm looking for. Luckily, with the idea of my growing stomach in mind, I bought a few new bathing suits that will fit, and hopefully won't tell others what I'm hiding. I put it on and walk over to the full length mirror where I flatten it out revealing my now very noticeable bump. I shouldn't be surprised though considering I'm just about 5 months pregnant, and it's my fourth baby. Shrugging it off and hoping nobody notices, I walk down to the beach meeting up with everyone.

"Hey, you made it!" Brad walks up and kisses me "Feeling better?" I nod.

"Yeah, I think the beach will help, too." I set down my bag and grab the sunscreen to put it on before sitting and playing in the sand with Josh.