Park and more

Brads POV

Jen's been having pretty bad morning sickness again this time and I heard acupuncture can help it, so I scheduled an appointment for her and Court while David and I watch the girls.

I walk into Ally's room when she wakes up from her nap and she's screaming "Mama." I change her and sit with her a little until she calms down "Mama's not home." I start walking her "She went away for a little." she just stares at me so I take her down to Cat, Coco and David.

"Daddy, we go outside?" Cat asks me

"I guess." I put Ally down "Where do you want to go?"

She thinks for a while "Playground."

I look over at David for an answer and he shakes his head "Sounds like fun."

We get the girls ready then start to walk towards the park.

"I hope Jen and Court are having a good time." I say to David "Jen seemed excited to get out for a little."

"They deserve it." he picks up Coco "They're both gonna go crazy soon."

"I think Jen has already. It's been like 2 weeks since she told me she's pregnant and she's really been bitchy lately. We've been having more fights."

"It'll get better. She's probably just tired and stressed." David says as we get to the park

I get Ally from her stroller and follow Cat "Yeah, that's what I was thinking." I put Ally on a slide "This is nice, there's like nobody else here."

"I hope it stays like that." David pushes Coco in a swing "It's nice to be able to be out."

I help Cat climb up on the equipment for a little "I like it when we can have our own family time without being interrupted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Jen's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad knows I've been really stressed lately and that I've been having pretty bad morning sickness again this time. I'm 2 months pregnant but I like I'm much farther along.

"Do you think the acupuncture will really work?" Court asks

"I don't really know." I lay down on the table "I really don't want to end up dehydrated again though so I'll try anything."

"If it doesn't there has to be something. Maybe crackers. Are you guys going to find out what it is this time?"

"We haven't really talked about that yet." The lady starts poking me "I kinda want to wait, but I think Brad wants to find out since we did with the girls."

Court lies down as they start to poke her with needles too "I think it would be cool to have one that's a surprise. You already have plenty of girl things, so all you really need to do is get some boy things just in case."

"That's what I was thinking. I hope he goes along with it." I lay silent for a minute thinking "I think the hardest thing for us is going to be picking names and agreeing on room things of we don't find out. It sounds dumb but that's the kind of stuff we fight over."

"You could just use the family name like his parents did if it's a boy." she laughs

"We both agreed if we ever had a boy we wouldn't do that. He said he didn't like it that much." they tell me to turn around and I do so "I think it is a boy."

"Really? Why?" she does the same as me

"I just feel different, and I'm already showing. I know it could just be because it's the third, but I don't really think that's it."

"You're almost 2 months, right?" she asks looking over at me "I really don't remember."

I laugh "Yeah, I'm basically 2 months. It doesn't look it though. I think it looks more like 3."

She looks a little closer "I guess you're a little bigger, but that's probably good."

"I hope so." I sigh "I just hope the baby isn't huge."

"Yeah. That would suck." she laughs "I wonder of they're all still at the park."

"Probably." I get up once they're finished "Brad hasn't texted me saying they left. Maybe we should go on our way home."

"That sounds like a good idea." she gets up too "I actually feel a lot better."

"Me too. My back doesn't hurt as much." I get ready "I really hope it works."

We leave to go to the park and see the girls playing.

"It looks like they're having fun." I get out of the car "There's nobody else here, this is nice."

"Yeah, really nice."

I walk up to Brad and put my arms around him "Hey."

He turns around and kisses me "Feel better?"

"A little." I pick up Ally "My back doesn't hurt as much." I look around the park "Where's Cat?"

"Hiding in the tunnel over there. She's mad at me for some reason."

I take Ally and let her craw through it "I'll go see what's wrong." I go in the tunnel and sit with Cat "What's wrong?"

"Daddy yell." she sits crossing her arms "He like Ally more."

"Sweetie, he likes both of you the same." I pull her onto my lap "He just needs to help her more sometimes. She doesn't know everything you do."

"So he still like me?" she asks

"Of course he does." I start following Ally out of the tunnel "Let's go play with the others."

She follows me "Where Coco?"

"She's on the swings." I walk over with her and start to push her "Make sure you hold on."

Brad walks over "is she still mad at me?"

"Nope." I push her again "She was mad because you yelled at her and said you like Ally more."

"She really said that?"

"Yeah, I told her you like both of them the same and she got over it." I look at the time "We should probably go home to eat, it's already 5, and Court and David are leaving."

"That sounds good." he gets Cat "Let's go."

I watch Cat as she walks ahead of us and he holds Ally "I have to ask you something."

He looks over at me "What?"

"Can we not find out the sex of the baby this time?" I wait for him to answer and he doesn't "I want to know, but I think since it's our last it would be a cool surprise."

"Are you sure?" he asks "I'll do whatever you want."

"I am. I think it would be a cool surprise, and we already have enough girl stuff so all we need to do is get a few boy things just in case and pick out two names."

"Then that's what we'll do." he smiles