Last days

"Brad what do you think I should wear?" I ask him holding up a dress and a cardigan and another outfit with a shirt and leggings "I haven't even decided for the girls yet."

"Well the photographer is going to be here in like an hour, I'll help you with them." He says as he finished getting dressed himself "I think you should wear the dress, it's really cute."

I quickly put it on along with a pair of tan knee boots then do my hair and makeup "Do I look okay?" I ask Brad.

"You look perfect." He exaggerates then walks over and kisses me "I love it."

I walk over to Cat's room where the girls are playing and let her help me pick out what she's going to wear "Do you want a dress like me or something else?"

"I wear this!" She says letting me know she wants to stay in her pajamas.

"You have to either help me or I'm picking out you outfit for you. You can't wear your pajamas." I lay out a few different choices she has and take her pajamas off of her "Which of those do you want to wear?"

She holds up the one that looks a little like what I'm wearing "This one."

I get her dressed then find some shoes for her "Can you put these on? I'll do your hair when we're downstairs." She does what I ask and I walk over to Ally's room where Brad has her clothes out but she isn't dressed "What's going on?"

"She let me undress her then got on her bed and said she's tired." He sits next to her and picks her up sitting her on his lap "Will you let mommy dress you?"

"Yeah." She stands up on Brad's lap and puts her arms up "I ready."

"Can you get off daddy's legs? That hurts." I ask and she does so "Thank you." I get her dress on so she looks a like Cat and I then I find her shoes and Brad carries her downstairs so I can do their hair.

"Mommy stop it's hurts!" Cat yells at me as I try to brush all the knots out of her hair.

I put her up on my lap so she can't move around as much "If you sit still it won't hurt as much. Just let me brush it a few more times." She finally let's me and I get it to look decent then try to move on to Ally who had other plans.

"You mean!" Ally yells as she starts crying and runs over to the corner of the room "No hair done!" She lays here crying until Brad makes her get up. I haven't even touched her hair yet.

"You need to sit still and listen to mommy." He tells her as he brings her back over to the couch "If you don't let her do your hair then I'm going to start taking away your toys until you listen. Tell mommy you're sorry."

She crawls over to my lap and let's me brush her hair carefully "I sorry."

I quickly put a headband on her and pull her closer "It's okay, you just need to listen." I hold her for a while until she calms down then she plays with Cat until the photographer gets here.

Once she gets here we all stand on the stairs Brad at the highest and me on the lowest with the girls between us sitting on the banister. She gets a few of the girls doing normal things like playing together or sitting on the couch, then we go outside.

Brad and I pose for a few of just us, we're standing at a wall looking at each other, one where we're holding hands and kissing, the one where he's standing behind me and our hands are on my stomach. Cat and Ally run around for a while and she gets a few of them playing in the leaves then we get some of the 4 of us. In one we're all sitting with Brad and I in the back and the girls in the front, one of us all holding hands with Brad and I on either end of the girls.

I go over and get the girls to stand with me when they start to ignore the camera and not listen "You have to stand still and look at her so she can take the picture." I point towards her "Do you want to get some by youself?"

"Yeah!" Cat poses a few times then Ally does the same and we get a few more of all of us. We lay down using the pile of leaves as a bug pillow and all look up at the sky, the we have one of Brad and I sitting and Cat and Ally standing, then a few of us doing random things.

"Thank you so much for taking these." I pay the photographer as she leaves "We can't wait to see them."

Cat runs up to me when I shut the door "Mommy can we go to grandma's?"

I look confused and Brad walks up to me with Ally "My mom called, she wants us to go over, I'm not sure why."

"Okay, well let's go." I grab my purse and phone while Brad gets the girls in the car then I go out and we drive to his parents.

Once we get there I get Ally out of her seat and walk up to the house and walk in the front to the living room where Jane and William are. Ally runs up to William right away and I sit next Jane "Brad and Cat are on their way in."

"You look really nice, are you going somewhere else?" Jane asks as Cat runs up to her "You look nice too."

I move over and make some room for Brad "We just got finished with our family pictures, we wanted to take them while it was still nice out."

"Don't give her any ideas." William says meaning Jane "I don't want to have to take pictures."

"I wanted to wait until after the baby and just get some of the kids but she wanted them now." Brad tries to act like he's mad at me "I guess it wasn't too bad."

"You'll appreciate them later." Jane tells him "I wish we had more of all of us."

"See, you should be happy I make you do these things." I look over at Brad "Be happy you have me."

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Cate complains "I want pizza."

Jane gets up and brings back a menu "Do you want me to order something?"

I get up "Actually, do you want to go get one? We can just go to the place down the street." Jane agrees and follows me out to the car.

Once we get there we go in and oder the pizzas.

Jane sits down in the chair across from me "So, is there anything new?"

"Not really." I start to look around "It's starting to all come to me that in about 2 weeks we'll have 3 kids. It's crazy thinking about it."

She looks across at me with a reassuring look "You and Brad will be fine, he's always wanted a big family, and you're so good with them."

"Thanks." I smile knowing it'll all be okay "I'm excited, just a little nervous at the same time."

They call our oder so we get the pizzas then go back to their house and eat with everyone.

"Girls, can you please try to keep your food on the plates and not on the floor? Grandma doesn't want to clean up your mess." William says just as he drops some on the floor "Forget that happened."

"You're a mess." Jane gets a paper towel and cleans up "They're better than you."

"So that must be where Brad gets it from." I say giving her another paper towel "That makes sense."

"Yeah, daddy messy." Cat adds

"I am not." He tries to protest but we all know he's lying "You guys are so mean."

"We're mean, but we love you."