Bed time

"Catie stop yelling daddy's trying to get Coco to sleep." I give Catie some of her bath toys.

"Sorry mommy."Catie plays with her toys while I wash her.

I get the water ready to wash her hair "Close your eyes."

"Coco sleep here tonight?" Cat asks. I nod.

"Why?"

"Her mom and dad are busy."

Catie plays for a while and I start cleaning her off.

"It's time to get out now. You have to go to bed." I pull her out of the tub and wrap her in a towel.

"I sleep you and daddy?" Catie asks me as I take her to her room.

I put a diaper on her and get her in pajamas "Maybe you can lay with us for a little."

Catie walks into our room and tries to get on the bed. Brad helps her up "Why aren't you in bed?"

"Mommy I lay here." I hear her say as I walk in.

"She wanted to sleep with us so I told her she can lay in here for a while." I get in bed "How was Coco?"

"Not bad. She drank the whole bottle of milk so if she gets up we'll have to go downstairs." Brad puts Catie between us

"I hope she sleeps."

"Baby sleep here?"

"No she's going to sleep next to mommy in her bed." Brad points to Coco

"That's where you used to sleep."

Cat stands leaning over me "why?"

"Because you would cry all the time and that's how we got you to sleep." Brad lays her back down and Coco wakes up.

I get Coco and lay in bed "Brad can you go get the other bottle?"

Brad gets out of bed "Yeah. I'll be back."

"Mommy I hold her?"

"If you sit down you can for a little." she sits down and I put Coco on her lap.

"She small." Catie looks at her

"All babies are small. It'll get bigger. "

"Is your baby small?" Cat asks

"Yeah, very small."

Brad walks in and hands me the bottle "Cat do you want to feed her?"

"No mommy does." Cat hands me Coco

"I think it's time for both of you to go to bed." I say as Coco falls asleep.

Brad picks up Cat "I'll take her."

I put Coco in her bed and lay back down. Brad comes back in and we watch TV for a little.

"I guess we're going to have to get used to being quiet again."

"If we're going to be quiet we better get closer." Brad pulls me as close to him as he can.

"You're so cute."

"Not as cute as you." Brad kisses me

We both lay quiet for a while just watching TV "Did Catie want to hold Coco earlier?" Brad asks

"Yeah. She told me she's small then asked if the baby is small too."

"Awe." Brad smiles "What did you tell her?

"That it's small now, but will get bigger."

Brad puts his hands on my stomach "I can't wait to find out what it is."

"Me too. What do you think it is?" I look up at him

"I really want another girl, but I kinda think it's a boy."

"I think it's a girl." I smile "I hope it is a least. I want a boy, but I want another girl first."

Brad turns the TV off and lays facing me "I just want Cat to get along with it."

"I think she will. We'll just have to include her in a lot that she understands." I lay looking around for a while, then I look at Brad "I love you, babe."

Brad kisses me sweetly "I love you, too. Now, get some sleep. You need it."