Mr & Mrs...?

"Brad can you help me get this on" I don't think this is going to fit." I ask trying to zip up a dress. (It's this one http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9e/3f/10/9e3f103c9b602c34481fdcdb82976e22.jpg )

Brad tries to zip it for me and it gets stuck "Babe, I don't think it's going to fit. What if you try the light blue one?"

"Ugh." I sit down "Why do I have to be so big? I really liked that one."

"This baby is just bigger than Catie. In a few months you'll be able to wear it again." Brad sits next to me

"Brad, it's a maternity dress! It's supposed to fit me!"

"Well, maybe it's just the wrong size or something. I think the blue will be more comfortable anyway. It looks great on you!" Brad hands me the dress "Please, put it on." (Light blue dress http://www.9lover.com/products/big/Maternity_Prom_Dress_201212272006390.jpg )

"Okay" I take the dress and get it on "Can you zip it up?"

"Yeah." He zips up the dress and tooks at it "Beautiful like always."

"Thanks." I grab my purse and put my shoes on "You ready?"

"Yeah, lets go."

We walk downstairs and I go into the living room to talk to my mom "Is everything ok so far?"

"Yeah" she says "We'll be fine. Just go have fun. You look beautiful!"

"Thanks, mom." I follow Brad and we go to the premier

Brad grabs my hand helping me out of the car and he get to the carpet. We take a few pictures together and he goes to do a few interviews while I do 2.

"How are you?" The interviewer shoves the mic in my face

"I'm good."

"Have you seen the movie? Do you like it?"

"This time is the first I'm going to see it, but I'm sure I'll love it!

I turn around and walk to a reporter that's waiting for me close to Brad

"Hi, Jen! Are the rumors about Brad and Angelina true?"

"If they were true, I highly doubt I'd be here right now."

I walk over Brad as he finishes his last intervew "She's really kicking. Like, really hard. It actually kinda hurts."

He puts his hand on my belly "Holy crap! That's crazy!"

We stay like that for a little taking a few more pictures and then we walk over taking some pictures with fans. One fan really sticks out. Lisa. She asks us for a picture with both of us, and each of us to give her an autograph and then tells us how happy she is for us, and that she thinks Catie is adorable. We start to walk away after a while and go to watch the movie and wait for the after-party.

After the movie is over I get up to go to the bathroom and call my mom to see how her and Catie are. When I'm done I find Brad and Angie talking to each other so I walk over.

"Hey." Brad pulls me closer to him and looks at Angie "This is Jen, I don't know if you met before."

"Hi, Jen," Angie smiles "I don't think we have, but It's nice to meet you."

"You too! You were great in the movie!" I look over at Brad "My mom said Catie's sleeping and she's going to bed soon so no rush to get home."

"Catie's your daughter, right?" Angie asks

Brad smiles "Yep."

"I adopted my son, it's great. I feel awesome for doing it, and I got to help another kid in need out." Angie says with a devilish grin.

"That's nice." I say kinda annoyed at her bloating "Adoption seems like a good idea, but It's nice to have your own kids, too."

Angie glares at me "I think adopting is better. It makes you selfless."

"Trust me, you're selfless in a way with having your own." Brad says trying to break down some of the tension.

"I just think you're a better person if you adopt. I mean, look at your daughter, she's probably going to have everything because you'll spoil her," She makes a point to look at me rudely as she walks away.

I start to walk towards her but Brad stops me "Jen, it's not worth it. You'll just look like the bad person."

"She's a bitch! How the hell did you servive working with her? I couldn't deal with her more than a day."

Brad pulls me to the other side of the room "I just stayed away from her most of the time. I also knew I was coming home to you and Catie and that made it worth it."

I smile "I gues we are worth it."

"You definitely are." Brad says as Courteney and David walk over to us "Thanks for coming, guys!"

"We woudn't miss it." David says "It's nice to have time with someone who cant talk, too."

Courteney hugs Brad and I "I loved the movie! It was really good."

"Thanks, Court." Brad looks at David "Come on, they can stand here and talk but the funny people are over there."

"Let's go." David starts walking and Brad follows.

"You ok? Court asks "You look kinda pissed off."

I sigh "Well, Angie's a bitch, and this baby hasn't stopped kicking since before the movie." I take Court's hand and put it on my belly so she can feel "It's not as much now as before, but it hurts."

"Wow, that's a lot, is it the first time?"

"No, she has a few times before, but not much." I sit down at a table.

Court follows me "So, what happened with Angie?"

"Well, Brad introduced us and I said to him that when I called my mom she said her and Cate were going to bed. Angie then decided to brag about how she's "such a good person." because she adopted her son, and told me I spoil Cate then walked away."

"Wow, she really does sound like a bitch!" Court looks over her shoulder "Why's she walking over to us?"

Before I get a chance to say anything Angie sits down across from us "Can I tell you something, Jen?"

I look at her confused "Sure, if you want."

"All the money you spend on your daughter could be spent on poor kids." she smiles at me "Just thought maybe you'd like to know that."

"Don't you think I know that? I donate a hell of a lot more money a year than I spend on Catie. I do buy her nice things sometimes, but every parent does that! You think you're such a saint for adopting your son and you know what? I'm glad you did. One, because it is a great thing to do and I'm sure he appreciates it. Two, people like you that are so full of themselves shouldn't reproduce!" I get up and leave the table walking over to Brad "Let's go."

"Jen, what happened?" He asks as Court walks up to us

"Angie came back making a rude comment and Jen shut her up." Courteney stands next to David "She really is a bitch."

Brad looks at Angie who's walking towards us "Grow the hell up. If someone's just sitting somewhere talking to their friend don't sit with them trying to start shit." He pulls my hand "Come on, let's go."