Canada part 4

"Catie come back here! You need to get dressed!!" I chase her around.

"No mommy no dress me!"

I sigh "Then go to your room and dress yourself."

"ok." Catie goes in her room and I brace myself for what she'll decide to wear.

Brad walks up to me "Did you get her?"

"No. She said she's dressing herself." I say

"Well, this should be interesting." Brad laughs

"I hope it matches at least a little." I laugh "I don't think she'll let me dress her if it doesn't."

Catie walks out of her room with a dress, hoodie, and pajama pants on.

I walk away and look at Brad "You get to take care of this one."

"Why did you let her bring all of these?" Brad says not realizing I've walked away.

"Catie can you at least take your pajama pants off?" Brad asks Catie

"No." Catie says running

"Caitlyn get back here now!" Brad says getting Catie and going to change her.

"You look a lot better, Catie." I say when she comes back in the kitchen

"No!" She puts her arms crossed around her body for emphasis. 

"Well get used to it. It's what you're're wearing." Brad says following her

My mom walks out "Well someone looks pretty upset."

"We made her change." I say "We're supposed to leave at 12...are you guys ready?"

"I am." Brad says

"Let's go." my mom says

We get into the car and drive to the amusement park then get out and walk around.

While carrying Catie I look over at her "Are you excited?"

"Yeah"

"What are you going to be doing?" I ask

Catie jumps around in my arms excited "Rides!"

"Who are you going on rides with?"

"Daddy!!" Catie smiles

We walk around and get recognized by a few fans so we take pictures then Brad takes Catie on a few rides and I go on a really small one with her.

My mom holding Catie "Are you having fun sweetie?"

"Yeah, mommy, rides!" Catie says

I look over at her "What's your favorite?"

"The cat one!" (Yes, I'm making up rides, lol.)

Brad smiles "That ones fun."

"Mommy on?" Catie asks me

Brad looks at me and whispers "It's not that bad you hardly even move".

"Okay I'll go on, but only once." I say causing Catie to get over excited and scream.

I wait in line with Catie for about an hour and we go on the ride. Once we get off we look for my mom and Brad at a table to eat.

"Let's find daddy and grandma." I say to Catie as we get off the ride

Catie runs to them "I find them, mommy!"

"Ok go over to them." I say catching up to her

Brad gets Catie and puts her at the table "Let's eat lunch then we can go on some water rides."