Practice

"Cat, can you please come here!" I yell into the living room

Cate runs up to Brad and I "What?"

"We have a surprise for you." Brad puts her on his lap

"I like surprise"

"Coco's coming over so you can practice helping us with your sister."

Cat comes over to me "I hold her?"

"You can help feed her, hold her, anything. After today you'll know a little of how to help me and mommy with the baby."

I get up when I hear Courteney walk in and meet her at the door "Thanks so much for letting us do this! Cat's excited."

"Anytime. I need the break anyway. Where is Cat? I miss her" Courteney hands me Coco.

I walk towards the kitchen "In here."

Courteney walks up to Cat picking her up "Hi, sweetie!"

"HI!" Catie yells

After talking for a few minutes Courteney puts Catie down to play with Coco and her, Brad, and I talk.

"Thanks so much for letting us borrow her." Brad says "We want to make sure she has an idea of what to do with the baby."

"No problem. I think it's a good idea for her to know what it'll be like." Courteney gets up "I have to go, I promised I'd meet with David for lunch."

"Bye." I follow her to the door "Have a good time!"

"Thanks!" She leaves

I walk back into the living room to see Catie laying with Coco crawing on her "Awe." I take a picture of it "You guys are so cute!"

"Thanks, mommy." Coco starts crying and Cat hands her to me "It crying."

I take Coco "She. Cat, not 'It'. She's probably just hungry. Go ask daddy for her bottle."

"Okay" Catie goes into the kitchen and i hear her yell to Brad "Daddy, mommy wants Coco's bottle!"

A few minutes later Brad walks in with Cat and a bottle for Coco "Is this one ok?"

"Yeah." I put a pillow on Cat's lap then give her Coco "Just keep holding her like this and make sure you don't drop her."

"Mommy, why don't she eat our food?"

"She's too little yet. She can have some small things but she needs this to get bigger like you." I look at the bottle "She's almost done with it."

Brad sits next to me "I think she's doing pretty good. She hasn't done anything too crazy yet."

"I hope it stays like this." I take the empty bottle from Cat and help her hold Coco better "Now, you can play with her again."

"She walk?" Cat asks trying to get her off the couch

"A little. She might fall so stay on the carpet." Brad on the floor with them.

"Brad maybe if you walk with her she'll walk. It kinda looks like that's what she wants." I get up and take the bottle to the kitchen.

Brad stands up and holds Coco's hands and she walks out to me with him "You were right."

"When am I not?" I smile and walk away

"I think we should take turns doing this." Brad walks Coco into the living room "My back is starting to hurt."

I laugh "You're funny. My back hurts already, so I hope you mean take turns with Cat."