The Breakup...

Jen's dress http://www.hercampus.com/school/ufl/ufashion-mad-mint

"Brad have you seen my shoes?" I look around for them "We're going to be late!"

He hands them to me "I love that color on you."

I put the shoes on "Thanks! You look nice too."

We get in the car to go to the premier and instantly get swarmed by paparazzi when we get there.

"Assholes!" Brad says as he pulls me through them

I get closer to him when one tries to pull me "Brad walk faster."

He gets past them and stands next to me as we walk the carpet "I didn't think everyone would be here."

"Me neither." I whisper "I knew Vince and the director but I didn't think all of them."

We get a few pictures of us together holding hands and smiling then I go to do interviews.

"Are you children here with you?"

"They're here, but at the hotel."

"Is it true that you and Vince hooked up a little while on set?"

"None of those rumors are true, I'm happily married."

"Are you and Brad going to have any more children?"

"We're still deciding." I smile and walk over to the next interviewer.

"What was it like to work with Vince?"

"Awesome! he's such a talented actor and has great improvisation skills."

"What did you do to prepare for the emotional scene?"

"Thought of some past relationships, and listened to music to help put me in the mood."

"Are you and you're family enjoying it here so far?"

"Yes! Brad and I took the girls out for dinner, and I went shopping a little with my mother in law, it's been fun."

I get a few pictures with Vince and other cast members then I meet Brad and we walk into the premier to watch the movie.

Brad leans towards me after the scene where I walk through naked "You have a really hot body."

"I know I do." I smirk "But yours is better."

"I doubt it." he wraps his arm around me "I'm really liking this so far."

The movie finishes and we decide to go right back to the hotel so we can see the girls before they go to bed.

Ally is screaming so I pick her up and sit with her until she calms down while Brad thanks his parents.

He walks back in and changes Cat into her pajamas "What did you do with grandma and grandpa?"

"Eat and see things." she climbs on the bed with me "It was fun."

"What did you see?" I ask changing Ally

"A park."

"Did you play in it?"

"Yeah" she gets off the bed "I go to sleep."

I follow her to their room and put her in bed "Night, sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too, mommy." she falls asleep and I go back to Brad "Awe, you're so cute laying with her." I get in bed next to them "Cat fell asleep right away."

"Lucky, you got the easy one." he looks at Ally "I don't think this one is going to fall asleep for a while."

"That's because I wasn't with her." I pull her closer to me "See she's starting to fall asleep now."

He stares at her for a while "That's so unfair, you can get them to sleep so fast."

"Mothers touch." I smile "She is such a mini you, it's adorable."

"I can't belive how beautiful she is." he kisses me "She gets that from you." He lays there just smiling at Ally and I quickly take a picture of her sleeping to post "You guys are so cute." I say as Ally starts to move around "She's awake."

I pick her up and try to calm her down a little by walking around the room with her "This is weird for her."

Brad gets out of bed walking towards the door "I'll be right back, I'm gonna see if my parents are up."

Before I have a chance to ask why he leaves and comes back a few minutes later with William.

He gets Ally and puts her in the stroller "Get dressed." I change out of my pajamas and go back out to let him do the same then he tells me we're taking her for a walk.

About 10 minutes into the walk I look at Ally "She's sleeping."

Brad walks over towards a bench for us to sit "It's so quiet here. I wish we could do this at home." He looks over at and can tell I'm deep in thought "You okay, Jen?"

I lean into him and sigh "Is it our fault we can't do these things? Are they ever going to be able to have a normal life?"

"They might not have a so called normal life, but they will have the best life we can give them. We just have to try our best to do things that will be fun but not have paparazzi following us."