Grown ups night

"I love your parents so much." I tell Brad as we get in the car "They have no idea how much I wanted to get out."

He sits in the back next to me "I just want to spend some time with you." He starts kissing me "And see the others too, of course."

I lay my head on his chest and we sit in silent until we get there and try to get out of the car.

"Here hold my hand." he gets out first "The paparazzi are crazy."

I hold his hand as we fight our way through the paparazzi and into the event "Holy shit. I hope they aren't that bad when we leave." I walk towards an empty table "Court and David are on their way, she just texted me."

He walks towards the bar "You want a dirty martini, right?"

"Yeah, thanks." I sit down and get the drink from him when he comes back "There's not too many people here."

He sits next to me "I like it, it's quiet, and I get to spend time with you and our friends." he puts his arm around my neck "I can't believe it's already Christmas next month, this year went by so fast."

"I know!" I lean on him a little "it's crazy. I never thought going to a party that started after 8:30 would be a big deal for us."

"Let's just hope we can stay up until after 10 since we're drinking." he laughs "Look, there's Court and David."

"Hey, sorry we're late, Coco was screaming and wouldn't let us leave for a while." Court sits down "How long have you guys been here?"

"Not too long." I answer "Maybe 20 minutes. How long are you guys staying?"

"Probably leaving before 12." David gets up "Where's the bar?"

Brad points to it "Go to the guy with blue on. The other one is in a pissy mood."

"Are there supposed to be a lot of people here?" I ask

"I don't think many are coming." Court looks around "Probably not many more than who are here."

David comes back with their drinks "That guy took forever." he sits down "So, what did I miss?"

"Nothing really." I laugh "I guess we haven't decided what to talk about yet."

Brad gets a text with a picture of Ally standing against the couch in his dad's shoes and shows it to all of us "My mom just sent me this."

"Awe, I can't believe how big she's getting." Court looks at the picture "How old is she now?"

"8 months." I show them a picture of Cat "They're getting too big."

David looks at the pictures in shock "Wow, I thought Coco was getting too big, but she starts school next year, right?"

Brad thinks about it for a little "Yeah, next year in the fall she will. It's crazy. I miss when they were really little."

"Have another." Court jokes "Only if you want to."

"We will, soon." I laugh "We want them closer together this time." I glance over at Brad "We want a boy, but we aren't sure if that will happen."

"Do you think you guys will have anymore?" Brad asks

"Probably not." David says "We went through enough trouble for Coco so I think we're good with one."

"You guys are really lucky with her, she's so adorable!" I smile "She's lucky to have you guys as her parents, too."

"That means a lot, Jen." Court stands up "I'll be right back."

"Is she okay?" I ask David

He looks at me confused "I don't know, she hasn't been normal since we left Coco and she was crying."

I stand up "I'm gonna go check on her." I walk over to where she is standing outside the bathroom "Hey, are you ok?"

She nods her head "I'm fine."

I look in her eyes and can tell something is wrong "Come with me." I pull her out to a private area "Now, tell me what's wrong. I know you aren't okay, I can see right through you."

She stares at me silent for a while and her eyes get glossy with tears "I really don't know what's wrong. I guess I just feel really guilty for leaving Coco when she really wanted us. It's just that with knowing that she's the only one we'll have I want to spend as much time with her as I can."

I hug her tightly for a while "it's hard leaving them. Almost every time with Catie I cried, and I just did earlier because Ally was clinging onto me. Just the thought of them being with someone else is hard, but you need a break." I wipe away her hears "You'll have plenty of other time to be with her, but right now, just cherish the alone time you have with David."

"You're right. I guess I just needed someone to tell me." She cleans herself up a little "I guess it's time to go back in."

We start to walk back and I look over at her "Just remember, you aren't a bad person for leaving her tonight." I sit back down once we reach the table and whisper to Brad who looks confused "She's upset about leaving Coco, that's all."

He nods and gets up "Do you want another drink?" I give him the empty glass and he goes over to the bar.

"I feel like we haven't been out together in forever." David says thinking "it was the movie premier last time, right?"

"Yeah. We really need to do this more often, even if it is just for a few hours." I look towards the middle of the room "it looks like they're getting the food and everything ready."

Brad walks over handing me my drink "it smells really good. What is it?"

Court looks over at him in shock "Didn't you read the flyer?"

"Part of it. I just looked to see if they had a bar then I gave it back to Jen." he sits down "I figured they'd have something to eat."

"It's baked chicken." I move over and sit on his lap "You'll like it."

They bring food over to all of us and we listen to a few stories from different survivors. Like always, we cry and tell them how proud be are of them, and remind them of how strong they are, then after a few more drinks and talking with Court and David we decide to go home.

We're both almost drunk so we slowly walk into the house then start making out with each other as we try to get upstairs.

Brad slides his hands down my back so they're on my ass and picks me up "You have such a nice ass." he whispers carrying my upstairs.

I giggle and keep kissing him "And you're drunk, baby." I start taking his shirt off once we get to the top of the steps and he immediately takes off my dress and throws me on our bed so I can take his pants off "You're so hot." I say as I run my hands down his toned abs and kiss his neck.

He quickly takes off my bra and panties ripping both of them in the process while I undo his belt and take his pants and boxers off. He starts kissing me all over until I pull him closer grinding our hips together to let him know I'm ready. I moan loudly as he enters me and immediately fill with pleasure. Once we're done we make out for a while before falling asleep in each others arms.