England fun

"Look there's the sign!" I point to the 'Covent Garden' sign for Cat "Were getting close."

She stops in the middle of walking "What is it?"

"It's a place you can buy different things and sometimes they have little acts." Brad picks her up "You'll like it."

"Are your parents coming later?" I ask

"As far as I know." he points something our for Cat "They're probably tired from watching them yesterday."

"Especially if they took them out." I laugh "They need a weeks break after that."

We get to the Covent Garden and I walk with Cat while Brad pushes Ally's stroller.

"Look your can get different fruits." I show her the fruit stands and help her pick some apples "There's some books and toys too."

"I want that!" she starts walking towards a bake shop stand "Come here!"

I follow her laughing "I am, you're too fast. Which one do you want?"

"The pink one." she picks it up

I pay the lady and get 2 others And hand Brad one "They're really good." I give Ally a little piece of it "I wanna go look at the shoes."

He walks over towards the shoe stand looking at some of them "Just to warn you, we don't have too much more extra room after your shopping trip the other night."

I pick out a few pairs "So then we'll just get another suitcase." I help Cat pick a few pairs "Do you want to get Ally some?"

"Yeah!" she looks at the baby shoes and hands me a bunch of them "All of these."

I look though them "Sweetie, there's 10 pairs here, pick out two or three."

She looks carefully and picks out three pairs then gives them to me "These."

I get all the pairs and pay for them then we walk over to the clothes and look at some men's things "Brad, come here."

"I don't need anymore clothes, what are you doing?" he watches as I look at shirts "Especially shirts."

"Too bad." I hold them up to see if they fit "You're getting them."

"So, where can I buy this extra suit case we're going to need?" he asks with a smart tone "We might need two."

"Just shut up. I feel like shopping, okay?" I snap back at him and he shuts up "The suitcases are over there I think."

"Cat, what are you doing?" Brad asks "You need to keep walking."

She stays standing still "No! Don't want to."

I Neal down in front of her "You need to walk, other people are trying to move and you're in the way." I give the others an apologetic look "We'll sit down soon."

"Carry me" she puts her arms up "I tired."

Brad walks over and picks her up "You get the stroller, I'll carry her."

I start pushing Ally's stroller and we stop and get a huge suitcase and a few other snack foods and fruits then stop to eat lunch.

Brad puts Cat in her seat for the third time "You need to stay sitting there or we're going to ask them for a highchair then go back when we're done eating and you can't see any shows later."

"I wanna stand." she complains

"Caitlyn." I sigh "You have to listen to me and daddy. We won't get you anything else if you don't and we'll take your shoes back."